Chapter 21

Destery's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's raining outside and Connor still hasn't came back. "Do you think he's okay out there?" I ask Emily and she shrugs her shoulders. "He should be back soon. Right?" I ask Emily.

"Yeah, her should be back pretty soon." She says. We sit on the couch while my mom makes dinner and we watch Netflix until we see the door open and Connor comes in soaked. He doesn't seem upset with us anymore so that's kinda a good sign. "Hey, how are you?" Emily asks him.

"Good news, I have a date." He says smiling. "When you ditched me and Emily we got to know each other and when I chased after her she agreed to let me take her out on a date." Connor says and Emily jumps up clapping her hands.

"Yay! I knew you two would hit it off." Emily says. "So where are you gonna take her, what are you gonna wear?" Emily plasters him with questions.

"I don't know, and I don't know." He says. "I was just thinking of taking her  to the movies then out to dinner." Connor says. 

"That's great." Emily says smiling. "I wanna dress you up, making you look all handsome." Emily says sitting back down to cuddle with me again. "Don't worry. I can sense the worry on your face already. Just take her some where nice. Don't go over the top." Emily tells him and he nods walking away. She snuggles more into my arm. "He'll be fine." She says before playing another episode. We get up and go into the kitchen for dinner and Connor goes to the restroom to wash up. My mom made chicken and rice. "Yum, looks good." Emily says and my mom smiles.

"Why thank you Emily. At least someone appreciates my cooking." My mom says looking at me. I smile at her and she rolls her eyes. We grab our food and sit at the table. "So, Destery I have some pretty good news." She says smiling. 

"What is it?" I ask her.

"It's good news for both of us. Tomorrow night, you and Emily get the whole night to yourself. And the good news for me is because." She pauses. "I have a DATE." She says and my fork falls from my hand and onto my plate. 

Emily's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I find out his mom has a date a big smile appears on my face. I'm happy for her. But when I look at Destery, he looks more shocked than happy. I'm not surprised. Most people would want both parents together, I also noticed that if a mother gets a divorce and meets someone new the daughter would be happy and the son would hate the step father forever. I guess it was true and not just like the movies. "Congrats! That's great." I tell her and she smiles. Destery still looking shocked. I was happy that we got the house to ourselves.

"Thank you Emily. And Destery I really hope you can support this." She asks him with eyes full of hope.

"Who is it?" Destery asks. 

"It's my co-worker Tom. He's a really nice guy. He's-." She's thinking of cool things to say about him. "He's a really nice guy." Haha, she can't think of shit. Me and her can already sense awkwardness. "Just wait until you meet him he's a nice guy. You'll love him." She says, which is what every mother who tries to get her son to like her new boyfriend would say. I feel like I am watching a movie ha. She smiles at me and leaves the kitchen.

"So, are you excited?" I ask him. I am talking about getting the house to ourselves but I wanna mess with him to think I'm talking about Tom Tucker....That's a nice nickname, I'm gonna call him Tom Tucker haha. 

"Excited? That my mom is gonna be having a new boyfriend? Probably with a rapist mustache and old." He says and I giggle, I knew he was pissed off I just wanted to mess with him.

"No, dumb ass. I was talking about having the house to ourselves tomorrow." I say laughing. He's serious, he would normally laugh at my insults but this time he isn't. "Hey, it isn't like she's gonna marry him. She's going on one date. They aren't gonna spend the rest of their lives together." I try to help him out. 

"I get it, you're trying to comfort me. But this is big news. I'll get over it. Soon." He says before standing up and leaving to his room. I put both of our unfinished food in the oven and I go upstairs and he's in bed already. I rush into my room and change, I put on a big black shirt over my new underwear I got. He loved it so much I wanted to get his mind off of all of this crazy shit that is his life. When I walk back in his room he was scrolling through his phone. 

I walk in his room and crawl on his bed. I put my phone on the night stand and stand over him. He's looking at me staying quiet. I lean down and bite on his nose playfully. He scrunches his nose and we both laugh. I keep doing it until he holds my face stopping me from biting his nose again. "What the fuck are you doing?" He asks smiling.

"Nothing, just trying to make you happy. You seemed upset, nobody should feel upset." I say realizing how much of a fucking hypocrite I sound like. "So, I'm gonna keep biting your nose until you're no longer upset." I tell him and he smiles. I try to bite his nose but he's still holding my face. I'm pushing against his force until he gives up and my face flies down to his and our lips crash. I don't bother pulling away and neither noes he. So we just lay there kissing. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms under his arms and behind his head. He moves his hands behind my thigh and that feeling runs through me. I moan and tug at his hair then he moans. I start grinding on him and we both start moaning. "Are you happier?" I ask him. 

"Can't you tell?" He replies. I giggle, then I realize what he's talking about. He gets hard on me and I giggle. I keep grinding and kissing. His teeth feel weird without the braces or retainer. I've grown used to his braces. I'm gonna have to get used to his straight teeth. I stop kissing him and suck on his neck and bite on his collar bone. He started kissing my neck and we both moan. I got him wrapped around my finger. But so does he.

(Author's note: Sorry for only updating once today, I just had one of those days when I'm just too lazy to do anything. Anyways I honestly didn't know the name of Destery's step father so when I was picturing him I started thinking of Tom Tucker from family guy but older. So I named him Tom. Well, that's it for tonight. Nighty night and Fair Winds Wattpad :3 )