chapter 2

"Jess"
"Jess"
"Jessica!"

"What!?" I asked luke as he woke me up far to early.

"I'm going to the studio, so I just wanted to say I love you." luke said

I replied with an okay. Lukes version of studio meant going to the strip club or banging another girl. I had caught Luke to many times doing some stuff like that when he said he was gonna "go out with the boys or to the studio" but my friends had told me what he was up to, even the boys call me sometimes asking me how I'm holding up.

They knew about luke and his ways. They even would call me sometimes and tell me what luke was really doing. They were the ones who helped me all the times I caught luke with someone else.

I looked over at the time seeing it was 8 in the morning and right next to the alarm clock was his engagement band ring. Yup he was defiantly screwing someone tonight.

I got out of bed went downstairs. I made some cereal considering I wasn't in the mood to make a full on bacon and eggs breakfast.

I quickly jogged upstairs and got dressed and did my makeup, deciding to leave my hair natural.

I went to calums house because we were the closest out of the band, he sure did know how to cheer me up.

As I was in the car I was just thinking about all the times Luke had cheated on me. And it seemed to add up to a different girl every month I would catch him with. Yet Luke only thinks I've caught him once.

I had decided a month back that I wouldn't leave him because I knew I couldn't continue without him. He may not have loved me like he used to but, I just happened to fall deeper in love with him everyday.

Which wasn't what a normal person was to do. If people cheat, your supposed to leave them. But I couldn't leave luke, he wasn't even my other half he was my whole being.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I arrived at Calums house. He ran out to me before I could reach the door, and tackled me with a hug.

"Hes with another girl." Calum and U were used to luke cheating so it came out if his mouth rather normally.
And went into my thoughts normally.

Cal and I were on the couch cuddling like we usually did while watching a movie.

"Jess?"

I looked up at him "Yeah?"

"You need to talk to luke tell him you know about him constantly going out and being with girls. You act like it doesn't affect you, but Jess I can see that your not the happy person you used to be. Your keeping yourself and your emotions locked away. I love you and your my best friend, and I can't stand this anymore!" Cal looked like he was on the verge of tears. This was normal of calum, him telling me to call luke out on it.

But this time when I looked at calum he had the most hurt look in his eyes. And I knew people around me were being affected by me, and I was affected by luke.

So I was going to talk to Luke.