chapter 8

Eventually I had got Luke to come back to the house, we were still on thin ice but it was better than nothing. Me and Luke hadn't really talked about our cheating, I just asked him to come home and that's exactly what he did, nothing more nothing less.

It was weird, we were just sitting there not talking, not even looking at eachother.

I always thought we would be above all this cheating stuff, but maybe we were below it. I finally decided to break the silence. "Luke we need to talk about all of this, tell me anything you have on your mind." I said

He looked at me that first time that day. He then spoke up "I really don't have anything to say, I overreacted, I finally got a taste if my own medicine, and hell I hated it." He stopped then spoke again. "I'm gonna stop cheating, and were gonna get our engagement back on track." He said, he them walked over to the love-seat where I was seated and pulled me into a hug.

He was sincerer, I was so happy, I missed the things like this, I was deprived of Luke's good side, his sweet side, and now that it was back I loved it so much.

Luke then pulled my ring out of his pocket and put it back on my finger. I couldn't help but smile, I leaned down and kissed him, and I thought I wouldn't feel anything, but I did, the spark was back.

Luke and I spent the rest of the day at home, catching up on stuff we missed out while we were in our weird cheating relationship. Right now we were just watching a movie and eating pasta, well my specialty ziti, that Luke absolutely adored. My phone started ringing thought, I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Calum.

I told Luke I would be right back after I took the call, he just nodded thinking that it was one of my job agents.

Once I was in the kitchen I pressed the accept button. "Hello?" I spoke into the speaker

"Jess I heard about all the stuff that went down with you and Luke, and I'm so sorry I shouldn't of let that happen. I'm his friend, friends don't do that to eachother-"

"Stop blabbering" I cut Calum from his sentence.

"We both messed up, it's okay, as long as it never happens again we have nothing to worry about." I said

"Yeah your right, I guess I'll see you around then?" Cal asked

"Yeah, bye." I spoke again before I hung up.

I walked into the living room where Luke was and sat right down next to him.

Luke spoke up. " Was that Calum?"

"Yeah" I replied

He didn't reply which made me look up at him, he just smiled down at me, which usually meant he was fine.

I snuggled closer to him, I could go to sleep tonight knowing that finally things were getting back on track.

__________________

Finally updated. if you think the story is getting boring, I promise you it's not, just wait ;) make sure to comment and vote. love u guys!