chapter 4

My eyes peeled open slowly as the thunder clapped down. It was still a bit dark outside, I unwrapped myself from Lukes grip on my waist and fumbled around looking for my phone on the nightstand. The room suddenly lit up with light as one of our phones got a notification, I grabbed the phone, and it happened to be Lukes and looked at the time, 9:03, I looked down at the message below the time adjusting my eyes to the brightness of the screen.

destiny: the thunder is pounding so hard! too bad you cant be pounding into me right now ;)

I looked down at the message letting my brain adjust to what I just read. What is going on? She must have slept with Luke already, during the time me and Luke are engaged. How did this start in the first place, Luke cheating on me? Luke never complained about me, so what lead him to this point where he has to cheat on his on own fiance?

I placed Lukes phone back onto the nightstand, and sat up against the headboard. Luke was still asleep unfazed by the thunderstorm, and he turned around, back facing me, still sleeping. We spent most, well all nights in this position where Lukes back was facing mine. Whenever I would try to cuddle up with him to sleep he would often push me off of him. At this point I grew used to it, which I probably shouldn't have...

My mind kept wondering, I couldn't get the picture out of my head. The picture of my friend Marina and her husband, whenever they were together they were so happy. Marina's husband always looked happy around her like he was completely infatuated with her, but in reality all it was, was love. Luke never looked at me like Marina's husband would at her.

But my mind also kept thinking about how Luke said he was sorry, but he never said he wouldn't do it again. If you love someone your supposed to cherish them, keep them close, show them how much your mean to them. I wouldn't cheat on Luke if I didn't have a reason to, cause Luke was my life I loved him so much. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I just went and hooked up with a stranger, but on Lukes hands that was something he knew too well.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to check the time again, 10:37. I was about to slip out of bed when I realized I was completely naked, head to toe. I sighed thinking about last nights events, we had sex of course, but that was just it. We didn't make love, we just had sex. There didnt seem to be any emotion going on last night. It was so different from the first time we had sex, but the first time wasnt just sex, we had actually made love, moaning I love you' to each other each second. We used to be so in love.

I got changed into leggings and a sweatshirt, put my hair up into a legit messy bun, put some waterproof mascara on and looked back at sleeping Luke, thankful that I didnt wake him up.

I walked downstairs as quickly and as quietly as possible and jumped straight into the car. It was still gloomy outside, and still heavy thunder storming. I always found it relaxing driving especially at night, but I couldn't wait any longer, I had to leave for a day or two.

You know how people would usually tease each other and say "you like like her" and then the person would reply with a "I like her, not like like." That's whats going on with me and Luke sure I still loved him bit did I love love him like I used to?

I looked in the car mirror and saw my face tear stained.

Boom. The lightning struck, hard. I lost my grip on the wheel and hit the railing on the side of the road.

Then Black

==========================

this probabley sucked but tell me what ya think :)