Chapter 13

The boys were coming back from their short vacation today, but I didn't even bother to show up at the airport. I was still insanely mad at Luke, and I never replied to his text.

What bothered me is that he never sent another message after that, no phone call either trying to ask my forgiveness. He wasn't the person to ask for forgiveness or plead with me, but on this kind of circumstance it seemed very proper to do so.

My phone dinged, alerting me that I had a text. I looked down and picked my phone, hopping it was Luke that had came to his senses.

Calum: Hey I wondered if you wanted to hang out, we haven't done that in awhile?

I frowned. Not Luke but Calum. I quickly texted him back.

Sure, I'd love to. I thought you'd want some free time after the airplane ride back but sure.

Calum: Our plane got back like 8 hours ago so..?

Shit. Well Luke lied about the hours he'd be back from the vacation, looks like I always can trust him. I sighed

I dropped the conversation about the plane ride, and texted him that I would be over in 30 minutes.
............
I was waiting outside for Calum to answer the door, which was ( since I was keeping time) 20 minutes I've spent outside his door. I tried calling, nothing. I tried texting, nothing. I rang the doorbell 100 times, nothing. I pounded on the door, nothing.
God knows, he was probably masturbating.

Finally after waiting 5 more minutes I heard him screaming that he would be down in a second. Thank God.
The door opened and I greeted by a sight I've never seen. Ever.

Calum standing there wet, and almost naked, water dripping everywhere. My jaw almost dropped, but I kept my poise.

" You coming in?" He asked.
"You know I should probably leave to punish you for all the time you kept me waiting outside" I joked

He frowned for a second. Then had a smile on his face so big it almost took up his whole face. Next thing I knew I was thrown over his shoulder, and being carried to different part of the house, the bathroom.

I quickly started to pound on Calums bare back, pleading him to let me go. He didn't listen, only locked the bathroom door, then with me still on his shoulder, stepped into the shower, and let his towel drop.

I was greatly relieved to see boxers on him. Yet then water started to pour, warm water, relaxing me. He finally put me down and turned me around, so his chest was to my back. Might I mention I still had my clothes on, nothing special, but still clothes that were drenched.

Calum saw how uncomfortable I looked and started to peel my clothes off. I looked at him with a wtf face.

"Nothing is gonna happen, just get in your bra and panties, it's just like a swimsuit."

I nodded. And let Calum help me take my clothes off. As sexual as that sounds, it wasn't.

" Can you tell me why I'm in the shower with you?" I asked.
"I was showering when you came, and I was cold when I came out of the shower, so I came back in to warm me up, and I didn't want you to leave also." He stated simply. Um ok?

We were now staring at eachother. It was kinda awkward, but the warm water seemed to mellow it down.

"Can you shampoo my hair, I don't wanna do it"

I nodded and looked around for shampoo and when I found it and squirted some in my hand I noticed that Calum already stood turned around, and his hair dripping wet.
I plopped the Shampoo in his hair and started to massage it into his scalp. After a couple seconds I started to hear Calum start to moan.

"Calum are you okay?" I asked
"Yeah it just feels good when someone does it for you" He replied. I nodded even though he couldn't see me. He then turned around, his front facing me, then he started wash the shampoo out of his hair.

I took in his features while he showered and washed the shampoo out, I sounded like a creep, but if I wasn't engaged to Luke, Calum would definitely be my guy.

"Jessica!" Calum said loudly.
"What?" I replied.
"You've been staring at me, its weird." He said. Oh well thanks Calum.
"Oh.. S-Sorry" I stuttered, I never stuttered unless I was seriously nervous.
"Don't be" I looked up at him, and suddenly noticed his arm wrapped around my waist, and we were pressed up close to eachother.

Calum started to lean in, and so did I, unfortunately I wanted this bad, I really missed Calum, weirdly.
At this point our lips were touching, but no kissing was happening, yet.

"CALUM, MAN. YOU HOME?"

Me and Calum both looked at eachother, we both knew that voice, Luke.

🍇🍇🍇🍇
I love when you guys comment btw.