1

(the town)

MAX POV

I was moving into a town that excepts gays and lesbians without question, why you ask? Well, when I told my parents I was gay my mom was ok with it, but not my dad, so he told me to leave. So I packed up and left.

So right now I'm at my first apartment and unpacking my things and putting things away. After I was done I looked at the clock and I see it's 10:36 at night, so I decided to head to bed for the night and look for a job tomorrow.

morning

When I woke up I took my shower and then I got dressed then ate breakfast. As I walk out and walk to my car and drove around the town, when it got around noon I saw a help wanted sign, so I park my car and go in.

"Hello can I help you?" a girl asks.

"Um yes, I saw your help wanted sign and I was hoping you were still hiring," I said.

"O, I see um let me go get my girl she's the one who owns this place," the girl says and then walks to a door and then she was gone.

I then look around and see that they sell clothes for boys and girls and there are toys and makeup, man spray and a lot more things.

Just then a lady comes to me "excuse me do you work here?" the lady asked.

"No sorry, but I'm waiting for a girl to return with her boss so I could ask for a job here"

"I see, well since your waiting could you help me anyway?" I nod and she smiles and I follow her to where she needs my help "ok so I picked this dress and I'm stuck with this red one and this blue one, what do you think?" she asks.

I look at them and say "may I see them please?" she nods and hands them over to me and I look at them and put them in front of her body and then I said "neither, show me the other colors please" and she does and I look at them, then I saw it "this one, it speaks to me, this one is for you"

She takes it to a mirror and looks at it and smiles "your right this one is better, thank you" she says.

"My pleasure I love to help people"

After that, she leaves to go check out, after that other people started to ask for help and I did help since I was still waiting. After a few minutes, she returned with another woman.

"Hi, I'm sorry for making you wait"

"O that's fine, I was-" I get cut off with other people coming toward me to ask for help them next.

"Did you help all these people in over a few minutes?" I was going to talk but I didn't get a chance.

"No, he didn't, but he helped us" the lady I helped first was the one that talked and she moves her hand to show the others I helped "you'd be a fool if you didn't hire him"

"I see, well then when can you start?" the boss lady asks with a happy tone in her voice.

"Really," I said with excitement, she nods "I can start tomorrow"

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow at 10 in the morning then," she says, we shake hands and I thank her and then I left.