6

B POV

After I took a deep breath I started.

"It all started when I was born, I was born into a rich family, I had friends and a mom and dad, but when I reached age 5 my parents went away to spend some time alone on their anniversary, then one day the cops came to my friend's house since I was staying there and they told me my parents died in a plane crash,

I was destroyed when I heard this and then after the funeral, we learned something else" I sigh "we learn that the plane crash was no accident" Max gasps "I did that the same thing, but anyway, after that I started using my money to find that person that did this, when I was 8 they finally found them"

"Them?" Max says confused.

"Yes them, it turned out it was a team up and when I met them I got my father's gun and shot them with no regret, after that I had their bodies taken care of. After I reached the age of 16 I saw how people treated people that were gay and that lesbian so I decided to make a town that would welcome those people with open arms and as time went by the town became what it is today and that's my story" I see Max crying.

"O B that's so sad" I go get a tissue for him and give it to him "thanks, but B you said in the other room 'I can't let this happen again' what did you mean?" Max asks.

"Well I had other relationships before you, I've had 3 before you and they didn't end well"

"What happened, if I may ask" Max ask.

"It's fine, well my first boyfriend's name is Mack and he was one hell of a lover" I chuckle "but I soon found out he was cheating on me and using my money so we broke up but not without a price"

"What price?" Max asked with his eyebrow rising.

"I broke his legs" he gasps "then there was my second boyfriend came along and his name was Jack, we were together for a while until he got a call from a girl and it turned out he got her pregnant by accident and this was before we met, so I let him go an be a father of his child, but we agreed to stay in contact,

Then there was Sam, my third boyfriend, he was so sweet to everybody but he had a deadly decease that was killing him, but before he died he told me to love again and I kept that promise and I had a hospital made in his name because he loved to help people" I smile at the memory of Sam.

"Are you talking about Samuel's Hospital downtown?" Max ask.

"Yep, it was supposed to be his birthday present"

"That's so sweet B" he hugs me and I smile and hug back.

"So what does this mean for us?" I ask as we brake the hug.

"I'll forgive you for lying to me if you do something for me," Max says.

"Anything, just don't leave me," I said being a little scared.

"You let Noah have his dad back and you forget about the money he owes you or I leave," Max says being serious.

"Ok, I'll do it as long as you don't leave me, is it a deal" I put my hand out and he takes it and we shake hands to seal the deal.

"Deal," Max says.

After we left the room holding hands and I let Liam have Noah back and after they left I saw Max smile then looked sad.

"What's the matter babe, why do you look sad all of a sudden?" I ask.

"It must be nice to have a child," Max says and then walks away.

I start thinking, then it hit me "what if I told you that there was a way to have a child" he stops and turns around.

"There's no way to have a child unless you adopt or ask someone to carry your child until birth," Max says.

"No there's another way, thanks to sam"

"Sam, as in your dead ex-boyfriend Sam?" Max ask.

"Yep, Sam was not just sweet he was a genius" Max raises his eyebrow "Sam was able to make it possible for males to get pregnant, all it takes is a needle that will go into your body and then all you have to do is take some pills for a month and after they're all gone and some sex and BAM you are pregnant"

He looks like he's in shock for a few seconds, then says "is this the truth can I really get pregnant?" Max asks.

"Yes, but there is 1 problem"

"What is it?"

"Once you start there's no going back, once the needle goes in there there's no going back, you will be able to get pregnant for now on and if you ever want to stop having them you can't"

"So if I go and do this I will be able to get pregnant and there is no reversing this at all?" Max asks.

"Yes, that is correct"

"I'd love to have a child but I want to wait if that's ok with you," Max says.

"I understand you wanting to wait and plus I'm not going to push you into something your not ready for," I said, he smiles and comes and hugs me.

"Thank you," Max says.

After that was done we watched tv for hours, ate dinner then went to bed.