2

**1 month later**

MAX POV

I can't believe it's been a month already and over that time I have made friends and I got a great job, but what I really want is to be in a relationship, I then hear someone clean their throat and that snaps me out of my thoughts and I see its Julie, my boss.

"O sorry Julie I must have zoned out"

"That's ok and I know that look on your face," Julie says.

"What look?" I ask.

"The look that shows you want to be in a relationship with someone," Julie says.

"Yes, I do want to be with someone that will love me and protects me" I sigh.

"How about you come with us tonight to a club, that's how I met my girl, maybe you'll find someone too"

"I don't know"

"O come on, please come," she says then gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Ok, just put the puppy dog eyes away"

"Great, we'll pick you up at 6 at your apartment," she says.

**TIME SKIP**

After I just got ready they showed up to pick me up and then we headed to some club. After we got there we go in an I see all different things and I like it.

 After we got there we go in an I see all different things and I like it

(the club)

After a few drinks, I go to the dance floor with my friends, while I was dancing I felt arms around me as I danced, but since I was a little drunk I didn't care.

**the next morning**

When I wake up I see I'm in bed and my head is in pain and I groan.

"O you're awake," the voice says.

"What happened and my head hurts," I said as I sit up and put my hand on my head.

"Here" I look at the guy and see that he's big and has muscles and an 8 pack and he has blue eyes and black messy hair and I also see him holding a glass of water and some aspirin.

"Thanks," I said as I take them "what happened last night?"

"I'm not sure I remember dancing with someone, then woke up in bed with you naked, what do you remember?"

"Um I remember having some drinks and then went to dance and somebody put their arms around me and then in here.......o god I'm naked" I cover myself, he chuckles.

"Anyway you can stay here and rest and I'll go make us something to eat" he then leaves.

I get dressed and go to the kitchen and I go to the table and sit on a chair. We ate and I thank him and I headed out.

Then it just hit me, I never got his name, but he was so hot.

MYSTERY MAN POV

After he left It just hit me I never got his name, perhaps I'll see him again. After a few minutes, I headed to my office to take care of some work, after a few hours my right-hand man walks in.