10

(I was listening to my favorite song when I was writing this chapter)

MAX POV

After I left the office I went to our bedroom and lay out some clothes to wear for tonight.

(their bedroom)

After that, I went to take a shower.

(their bathroom)

While I was taking a shower I felt arms around me and I scream and punch the person with a back punch but it gets caught, I turn around and see its B.

"B you scared me to death" I put my hand on my chest and I feel my heart beating fast.

"Sorry babe, I thought you heard me coming in," B says.

"No, I didn't, so what do you want I'm taking shower"

"What a guy can't take a shower with his boyfriend"

"No, because every time you do we end up having sex, so again no" I turn around and try to continue on my shower, but he pulls me to his body and my back is right in his chest.

"You know you can't resist me and you know it," B says while whispering into my ear.

"I can resist you, your not that hot"

"O really, then let's see you resist" he then starts kissing my shoulder.

As he starts kissing me all over but it doesn't work.

"See I can resist yo-" I get cut off with B putting his finger into my hole and that makes me moan.

"Admit it, you can't resist me," B says while adding a second finger into me and that makes me lower my head with moans. He finger fucks me for a minute or 2 before he added a third finger "admit it"

While I was moaning I said "o..........ok......I....ad....admit it I..........ca.....can't resist you"

"I thought so, you want to be fucked baby?" he asks, I nod "good boy, turn around" I do as I'm told and then get picked up " put your legs around my waist and your arms around my neck" I do that and then he slams his big dick into me, I scream in pleasure.