8

MAX POV

When I wake up I groan and put my hand on my head and then the door opens and I see B coming in with a tray.

"Morning babe," B says as he puts down the tray, I groan in pain.

"Do you have to yell and put the tray down hard and loud?" I said with my hands on my head.

He laughs "that's what you get for drinking so much last night," B says.

After I ate I took a shower and then got dressed and went to work. When I got there I saw Jenny folding clothes.

"Morning Jenny"

She turns her head "morning Max"

During the day it was the same old same old, just a normal day.

"So are you ready for tonight?" Jenny ask.

"Ready for what?" she gasps.

She comes close to me and whispers "its Julie's birthday today"

I gasp "I totally forgot" I put my hands on my face as I feel ashamed "I can't believe I forgot"

"Hey its ok" she puts her hand on my shoulder "listen I'm taking her to the club for her birthday so that should give you some time to get her a present"

"Which club are you taking her?" I ask.

"Your boyfriend's club, of course, that's the most popular club in town," Jenny says.

I think a minute "I got it, can you cover me" she nods "thanks I'll see you at the club tonight"

I grab my stuff and go home when I get there I go looking for B. When I can't find him I go to his office and go in, that's when I saw B kissing some other guy, I gasp with tears falling.

"WHAT'S THIS" I yell with tears.

B pushes the guy off of him and comes to me "babe I can explain" he puts his hand on me but I shove it off.

"Don't touch me, I was right you Mafia people are just cold-hearted and just loves to hurt people an, anyway," I said being upset.

"Please let me explain," B says.

"Don't bother, go have fun with your new boyfriend because we're THROUGH" I leave him and go to an empty room and lock the door and fall on the bed and cry my heart out.

====================================================================

I'm sorry it is short but I have a reason