3

B POV

It has been 3 days since I made Max mine and I'm happy about that, but I'm worried about his safety since I'm the boss of the most dangerous gang the mafia, so I called my right-hand man to come to see me.

there was a knock at my door.

"Come in," I said, and he does.

"Hey boss, what do you need?" he asks.

"I need you to keep an eye on my Max and keep him out of danger"

"Your Max, boss are you caring about someone again?" he asked with an eyebrow rising up.

"Just keep him safe, you got it," I said in a demanding voice.

"Of course," he says, then leaves.

I go back to work, after a few hours I got a call and I see who it is and I see that it's my Maxy on, which I smile about.

"Hey babe"

"Hi B, is it ok if I come over?" Max asks over the phone.

"Sure baby, just ring the doorbell when you get here"

"Ok, then I'll see you in a bit"

And we hang up and I go to the kitchen and makes some tea.

I waited for about 20 minutes until I hear the doorbell ring, so I go to the door and I see Max.

"Hey, babe," I said being happy to see him.

"Hey B" 

The way he said that it sounded sad but why.

"What's wrong Max? You sound sad"

"I'm not sad, I'm scared"

"Why?"

"Well it's because when I got home I saw that my apartment was broken into and I saw someone wearing a mask and he saw me and so I ran and he chased me but I lost him and that's when I called you," Max says as a tear falls. 

So I use my thumb to wipe it off and then I pull him to my chest and rub his back.

"Don't worry I won't let anything or anyone get you or hurt you," I said then I kissed his head.

After that, we went to the living room and watched tv with him laying his head on my lap while I ran my fingers through his hair to get him to relax.

After a few hours, we had dinner and I told him he could stay as long as he wanted to. After we ate he was tired so we went to bed early, so we got ready for bed an I saw him looking at me as I strip and just leave my boxers on.

"Like what you see babe?" I ask and then wink.

"I...I...I don't know........maybe" he stutters and blushes, I chuckle.

I go to him and lifts his head "your cute you know that" I kiss him "now why don't you get undressed and come to bed"

I get to my bed as I see him get undress and as I watch I start getting hard an when he gets into bed I pulled him to my chest and keep my arm around his waist.

"Good night B," he says as he turns around and put his head on my chest.

"Good night babe," I said, then I kiss his head.

After that, I fell asleep.

**TIME SKIP**

It's been 3 months and a half and I got Max to move in with me, when I ask him to move into my house he wanted to think about it and I understood, so I waited and on one of our dates he told me yes that he wanted to move into my house and I was happy about that, o and I found that guy that broke into Max's apartment and I took care of him, let's just say he's not the same as he was, nobody scares my Maxy.

MAX POV

I can't believe it's been 3 months and a half already and I'm happy about that. Right now I'm on my lunch break and talking to my friends about my relationship.

"So Max how's it going with you and B?" Jenny asks. 

"It's been pretty good lately, we haven't had a single problem"

"That's good to hear, ok here's  a serious question have you and B had sex yet since you started dating?" Jenny asks. I blush, then Julie hits Jenny in the back of her head "ow, what was that for?"

"That was for asking a personal question," Julie says.

"O come on don't tell me your not wondering," Jenny says.

"It's ok Julie I'll tell you if you tell me yours, it sounds fair to me" 

They look at each other and yes they are a couple, they noded.

"Ok, when we first dated....we didn't even make it the date we just went straight to making out and then sex," Jenny says and they both blush, I laugh.

"So when you go on a date you just skip it and go straight to sex," I said still laughing.

"Not always but sometimes," Julie says turning redder and so does Jenny, she cleans her throat "ok we told you ours, now yours"

"Well, it was our first time after I said yes to being his boyfriend and after that that we had endless sex all day" I blush, they laugh.

"Y'all are sex animals," Jenny says and we all laugh.

"Well, what do you expect we're horny as hell" we laugh harder.

After lunch was over we went back to work and it was the same old same old. After work, I drove to B's house and as I walk in I see him in his boxers.

"Hey...B" I start blushing and start getting hard while looking at his body.

"Hey, babe" he comes to me and kisses me.

"Hey B why aren't you wearing any clothes?" I ask.

"Because I don't have too, it's my house and I can even go naked if I wanted too, I fact I will" he took off his boxers and goes to the living room and sits on the couch and turn on the tv "come, watch tv with me babe"

I go to him and sit next to him and then he put his arm around me, I then attack him making him fall on his back, I then kiss him as I undress my self and before I knew it I was riding him hard, then he fucked me while I was bent over the couch and he slapped my ass a few times which it turned me on even more.

After we did 6 rounds we just laid there on his soft rug catching our breath.

"I think you did that on purpose so we could have sex," I said with my head on his chest and while I rubbed it.

"Maybe I did, but don't tell me you didn't like it," he says then chuckles.

"O I didn't like it.............I loved it, for some strange reason I can't resist your body"

He turns over on his side and looks at me "so you like my body hu" I nod with a blush, he chuckles, he puts his hand on my face and kisses me and then he says "I love you, Max"

I hug him "I love you too B"

We smile and kiss with passion and then we were right back to having sex all over again.