Are you Jealous? Part two

Hey pikins (Yoruba meaning Children) I am baaaaaaaaaaack yes i know it has been long. And so has the recovery of heartache but hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger (not really because if a piano fell out of the sky and missed you by a second it doesn't make you physically stronger maybe mentally and make you treasure life a bit more) So this chapter is dedicated to my EX cause well i felt like it dunno why but why the heck not you only live once that the motto nigga Y.O.L.O

So onward to the story 

(Landon P.O.V)

I walked to a seat at the back close to corner which was two seats away from Natasha. The teacher began her teaching and i just sat there from the corner of my eye i kept looking at Natasha. Watching her intensely. Moving her head up and down from the board to her workbook. And when she didn't understand something she bite her lip. Her beautiful, full, luscious lip that i Just want to nibble on. Oh my gosh I feel like a creep watching her. *Come man get it together she is not your type. Your type is blond or brunette occasionally a Red-head with a sexy-slim body. And she is defiantly not that. I mean come on. She has fake hair i think called canerow, wears glasses and is not exactly slim.* A loud clap from the front of the classroom broke me away from my thoughts.

"Alright thats the end of class goodbye class enjoy your break"

I quickly stood out of my seat when i heard my name being called

(Natasha P.O.V)

I spent the whole lesson working trying my best not to look his way it is only the second day i have known him and yet I feel so tempted to do something that will get me into so much trouble something that I know that is morally wrong. I can feel it in my core. I just want to take into a corner and... punch that permanent smirk off his face because it is really annoying the heck out of me. (Bet you didn't expect that did you - comment if you did or did not)

"Alright thats the end of class goodbye class enjoy your break, can Natasha and Landon please wait behind".

Oh my gosh what did I do, shit this is for coming in late i am going to kill that boy.

We waited till the class left and walked up to Mrs Jones.

"Yes Mrs Jones you wanted to see us"

"well yes Natasha you are the brightest student in the class and as Landon you joined I was wondering if Natasha you could tutor Landon"

"I dont want to be tutored by some little girl" Ouch that hurt

" yeah I dont know i have a lot to do.."

"well tough that is decsion has been made you have a test that is worth 30% of your grade in two weeks"

"Ok miss" we said at the same time and left

"Great now you have to tutor me"
"Its not like I want to teach your stingy arse anyway so stop making it all about you I am the one who has teach you ungrateful dumb arse so what are you complainging about? *KMT*

I walked away expecting him to just stand there but he still followed and remained silent. We went through the whole day without uttering a word to each other. I had P.E at the end which I didnt have with landon so i just lead him to his class and ran over to my class

At the end of the day I stood outside the school waiting for my dad to come and pick me up. I waited for  15 minutes then checked my phone to see a text - Sorry Natasha I cant pick you up I have a conference I will be back on Wednesday take care of yourself. P.s Dont forget to pray and i have left money on the table for you to go shopping for food Lots of Love and God Bless.

Thank God I took my oyster. I walked to the bus stop to see the one and only Landon standing there looking at the bus schedule confused. I walked up to him and asked if he needed help. He just ignored me and pretended i wasnt there. The bus 1 came and i put my hand out to signal that i wanted to get on.

(Landon P.O.V)

I was so confused. Then I saw Natasha walking towards me I knew i should ask for her for help but i didnt I dont want to seem weak. then she asked if i need help and like the idiot i was i ingnored her. A bus came and she started to get on and stopped and turned to me and said " come on this is the bus". My ignorance got the best of me and i stayed were i was wrong move.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a post someone i know posted on facebook this is my life:

WORTH READING! - I think most girls can relate to thisss. 

You meet a boy, randomly start talking one day, he compliments you on everything he can: "your georgous", "your cute" etc.. He asks you about your past relationships, you tell him you've been hurt before he says "id never hurt you", you tell him some funny life stories he tells you his. He starts flirting and you think he's a really nice lad and flirt back. He asks you for your pin/number. You give either to him straight way. Now every morning he says good morning and have a nice day. 
Quickly; speaking to him becomes your daily routine, you count on him speaking to you, and when he does you smile instantly. He asks you about your day and you speak all night. The conversations are ALWAYS the best. He asks you if your tired or want to go to sleep but you say no and stay..just to talk to him. Now he wants to meet you, so you meet him and now that you have you like him even more, you now ge

t butterflies everytime he speaks to you/meet him. You now tell your friends how much you like him they tell him you like him. Because you feel it ruin everything if you did it.then he tells you he likes you to..your over the moon, you feel like your the happiest girl alive!
Then one day; he randomly stops talking to you and you are left wondering why:s you know somethings changed but your confused and have no idea why. He stops putting effort in and you become clingy and feel like a pest everytime you just say "hi" to him, you come to a conclusion that its your fault and he's mad at you for whatever you've done, so you ask him "whydont you speak to me no more? Have i dont something wrong?" and he just says "sorry baby ive been busy" so you just let it go, but for days after, maybe weeks and hes still busy constantly! Everytime you talk to him becomes an argument over the most stupidest thngs. You then stop putting effort in thinking it works both ways, but it doesnt. You just stop speaking, months go by and you still havent spoken. You see that he's married to some other girl on Facebook. He calls her "baby" and gorgeous" exactly what he used to call you! Hes fine without you, he has already moved on and your still crying and upset. You still hope that one day he will popup and everything will go back to how it was, but you know that will never happe, you now compare every other guy to him. He forgot about you a long time ago and you still dont want to believe you got played. Your having a hard time letting go but you have to.
Now every girl reading this is thinking about that 1 person..am i right