⊀2⊁

Like mom said I took a shower and chose  this outfit.

 Right now I'm sitting in the car listening to some music

Right now I'm sitting in the car listening to some music.(Shawn Mendes-Aftertaste)
You should know I really love his music...even though most of his songs are love songs and ye you know my opinion about love and everything.
I can't help myself but I think I found the love of my life:
Music

When life gets tough it's the only thing that helps me to get over it.
It gives me comfort and any kind of feelings.

The song switches and I see my mom opening the car door.
She looks at me and says:
"Are you ready?"

I just nod and she starts the car.
The whole car ride me and my mom talked about the new home.
She told me that I won't go to an international school because I'm fluent in korean anyways,because my dad taught me(I'm half korean)and that she is sure that I'll get used to all this really fast.

When we arrive at the restaurant I am pretty proud that I made it here without any cursing and yelling because the things my mom told me made me boil inside.

I get out of the car and walk to the restaurant without waiting for my mom to follow me.I put my headphones in and walk straight to the door.My phone changes the song to Shawn Menses "I don't even know your name".

I walk to the door and put my hand on the doorhandle when I feel it opening rapidly in my direction.
Praise me I have good reflexes and so I jump back before the door can hit me.
But well,sadly I'm pretty clumsy as well so I slip and fall down the 2 steps in front of the entrance....

I feel the pain running through my head and my back while I close my eyes and just wish the pain would go away fast so I don't look like a complete idiot,laying on the ground and wincing because of the pain.

I feel a hand putting the hair out of my face and talking to me.

"I'm so so sorry.I didn't see you and I were in a hurry"

"You should be sorry!You fu**ing crashed me boy!"

I say while slowly open my eyes to see the person who is responsible for this situation.
I look in two brown eyes and a handsome face.
To be honest,this were the last things I expected to see.He is around 1,79m tall and around my age.The only reaction to this boy is the blank expression I have right now.

"Like I said I'm really sorry.Here I'll help you up"

He says while reaching out for my hand.I take his hand and he helps me up.
I stumble a bit but before I can fall once again I feel two arms around my waist.I thought it is the boy and want to kick him away because ,duh that's way too touchy!
But then I hear my moms voice talking to the boy that it is okay and that he can go now.

"Once again I'm really sorry!"
He says while running off.

The moment he runs away the song comes to an end and played this:

{And I don't even know your name
All I remember is that smile on your face
And it'll kill me everyday
'Cause I don't even know your name}

Wow ... seriously?Now I'm even more curious about him than before!
But well I don't think I will ever see him again so I should just forget about it.

This day I made a promise:
When I ever see him again...I WILL LET HIM PAY FOR THIS!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Writer:

Woooooww(⌒-⌒; )
This girl has no chill!
Let's see how it will go on with her and this misterious boy ( ^o^)/