⊀32⊁

After Brian left,we start eating.While my mom and Taeyong are in a deep conversation,me and Jisung keep eating while grinning at each other.Then Taeyongs attention shifts to me and he starts talking."Since you are now part of the family,can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"I answer before swallowing my last bite of bread.I look at him friendly when Taeyong asks his question."What is this between you and Brian?"

...IS HE SERIOUS!My expression darkens within a second but luckily my mom answers for me."Things that happened in the past should stay in the past!"

With these words everything went quiet and the awkwardness was about to choke me while I keep staring at my empty plate."I'm sorry Y/N...I shouldn't have as-""YES YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!"

Now Jisung jumps up from his chair."Seriously didn't you see she was uncomfortable when he was there!"
We all look at him in shock."Jisung-"
"No!I also suffer because of this!I don't know what happened!I don't know how to protect her!I don't know anything!"

He storms out of the door,me chasing after him!What the hell was that?!He runs out the door out,speed walking into the park.Slowly I close up to him."Jisung..."
I stand in front of him,looking up into his face.

Tears running down his face my heart starts to shatter."Jisung...",I repeat with a shacking voice."I think it's time to tell you about Brian..."

Timeskip: after Y/N told Jisung the story of her and Brian

"...but now everything is alright.",I finish my story while looking at the ground.We keep quiet before Jisungs voice cuts through the heavy air."You never loved him...?" "Not more than a friend..no."

When he keeps quiet again I turn my head in his direction.He looks at me with pity in his eyes."I am so sorry you had to go through this and if I would have been there I would have protect you!I would never-"I reach forward and cut him up by giving him a kiss on his lips."I know you wouldn't and I know you won't.I trust you Jisung....I trust you because I love you."

"I love you too.", I'm he says while pulling me into a tight hug

"AWWWWWWWW!",oh my god...please no

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:To be honest I'm not 100% happy with how this chapter turned out

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
To be honest I'm not 100% happy with how this chapter turned out...
I will try harder in the next chapter!
I now have holidays so I'll try to get the regular schedule back!