⊀6⊁

What I see is...
Well not what I expected.
Instead of a boy getting beaten up I see a group of guys laughing together..

As I enter, the room went quiet.I stand there,my fists raised high,ready to fight whoever is causing trouble but looking at the situation, I am clearly the only one causing problems.
Looking from boy to boy I recognise two of them:
The guy who made me fly of the stairs and the "nice style"-bus boy.

For a period of time that feels way to long we all stare at each other until one of them finally broke the silence.

"Sorry b-but I think you are wrong here."

"Ye I-I'm really sorry a-about this but-"
I hear the school bell ring and take my chance to escape this awkward situation.
Running down the hallway I get lost one more time before I reach my classroom panting.

What the hell just happened!?
How embarrassing...I gave myself a mental facepalm before I enter the classroom.Going in,I immediately apologise for being late.

After I got greeted by the class I sit down on the last free seat.The lesson starts and I try focussing on the teacher even though I can't really forget about the misunderstanding in the toilette...

Without even noticing the first period is over and I go out to the kiosk to buy me some snacks because my brain needs something to eat.While waiting in line and thinking about buying something healthy like a sandwich or something I really want (insert favorite snack),I recognise a girl from my class staring at me.I look over to her and smile:

"Sorry but do I have something on my face or why do you keep staring at me?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

"It's ok I were just wondering."

I grin at her and a shy smile brightens her face.She seems nice enough.I think we can become friends.I wait for her after I got my food and we walk together to the backyard.On the way there we talk a bit and I find out that her name is Ahri.

We sit down on a bench when she asks:

"So, do you already know some people here in Seoul?"

Well I met 5 guys on the Male toilette and embarrassed myself totally but besides them...oh ye my "step brother" Johnny the big star.lol

"No, not really.I only moved here 3 days ago and I don't really have relatives here"

"So I am your first friend here?"

I nod and we smile at each other when suddenly the bell rings.

"What is your next class?I have music now.",I say to Ahri.
"Oh I have art now...let's meet up here later ok?"

"Sure!",I say while waving her goodbye.
What did I tell you,Johnny?I can make friends myself.

With a triumphal grin on my face I enter the classroom.I introduce myself once more before I sit down at a totally empty group table...

Well I think I'm gonna sit alone here...

That's when the door opens and 5 boys enter the class,completely out of breath....
I look around...this isn't the only free seat is it....?!

I can still move seats right?

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer :I hope you enjoyed this chapter and we will see how Y/N will do on her new table

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer :
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and we will see how Y/N will do on her new table...-☆^ _ ^