⊀14⊁

When we finished eating we went outside and Johnny and I said goodbye to the boys.

We slowly walk over to the taxi he called.

"Wait ... Johnny?Didn't you say you have a drivers license?Why did you book a taxi then?"

"Because of my job I'm forbidden to drive so here is our nice driver for today."

"That is stupid.",I say calmly.

"Yes I know.Get in."

We both enter the car and Johnny tells the driver my address.Silent surrounds us.Johnny starts stretching his neck before he turns to me and stares at me.
I continue staring out of the window until he started coughing and I turn my head in his direction.

"Ugh what do you want to tell me Johnny?"

"Nothing..."

And with these he turns back and stared forward...seriously?Ok I don't care anyways.I turn back to look out the window when I feel how someone is staring at me again.Without turning around this time I ask:

"Seriously Johnny,how old are you?Tell me or not....And stop staring at me!"

"Ok good then,I'll tell you.You know it's hard to date an idol right!There are the contracts and the saesangs and the normal fans,tours,schedules,events...."

He goes on while I slowly turn my head in his direction and stare at him in shock.How dare he act like this?!He might be claimed as my step brother now but that doesn't mean he can just tell me these kind of things!He notices my stare and stops.

"What?"

Ok that was too much!Niw I start to really burn up!

"WHAT?!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!I AM NOT INTERESTED SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BEFORE YOU TELL ME THESE KIND OF THINGS LIKE YOU ARE MY REAL BROTHER OR EVEN DAD!MY DAD LEFT ME SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE AS WELL?!I DON'T WANT THESE KIND OF RELATIONSHIPS SO DON'T EVER TELL ME THINGS LIKE THIS AGAIN!"

Huffing I sit back and continue staring out of the window.Glancing to Johnny I see a really shocked and a bit scared face.Ok this somehow feels way to great but I still feel a bit guilty.Well,damn it I can't breath in here.

Telling the driver to stop the car I gave him some money and tell him to drive Johnny home.I hear Johnny yelling my name but I didn't bother to run along the street to our apartment.

Opening the door and running inside the apartment I see something I don't want to see....EVER!
I see Andrew and my mom being all loveydovey with each other.Ewww.I make a disgusted face while my mom looks at me blankly.

I would NEVER want this!How did he dare to just conclude things like this!
And ye I know what you might think but it's not even that I like girl,I just like...music and puppies...and that's enough isn't it?

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:Yes of course Y/N

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
Yes of course Y/N...NOT
But we will see.
I hope enjoyed reading this and see you guys soon to another episode.