⊀7⊁

"It's ok.Please sit down.",says the teacher and the four boys start walking over to "my" desk,well more like "our" desk I suppose...

Without saying a word they sit down while I hide my face behind a book I took out of my bag and pretend to read.I suddenly feel how somebody pulls away my book and the moment the book leaves my hands I see how the person sitting in front of me is shooting me an eye smile send from heaven.

Seriously,HOW CAN AN EYE SMILE BE SO CUTE!
I feel how my cheeks get red when he says:

"Sorry but you were holding the book upside down."

"O-oh th-thanks",I answer,still shocked about everything that happens on my first day here...but well it can't get any worse.

"Sorry but aren't you the girl from yesterday?"

Oh seriously?!Why world!?Why do you do this to me?!

"Oh the girl who fell down the stairs?",says now another boy.Looking away from him because I don't want to face him I recognise a boy smiling at me.

"Aren't you the girl from my bus today?You are new right?Never saw you before there.",says now the bus boy.

"Well yes I am new here and I'm also sorry about the situation before...",I say while trying to seem confident.

"Oh it's ok everybody can get lost...my name is Donghyuck but you can call me Haechan!"says another one of the boys.
That was...nicer than I expected it to be.Cute.

"Nice to meet you but I didn't get lost...I heard a scream and I thought someone is getting beat up or something...",I say quietly and a bit embarrassed because I know that nothing was going on.

"Oh sorry I think this is my fault...you know,my laugh somehow sounds like a scream or ... a dolphin.My name is Chenle.Nice to meet you!"

So the stylers name is Chenle.Somehow it fits him!The boy with the gorgeous eye smile introduced himself as Jeno and the "smile boy" is called Jaemin.Then the teacher got really mad at us because we talked way too much and I had to change seats with another girl in my class.

The class shuts down,nobody dares to speak and I STILL didn't get a chance to ask for his name...
How hard can it be to get a persons name!!

Looking over to him once again I see him looking at me and doing this:

I crack a laughter and he start grinning.cute...

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
Thank you for reading this story and I hope you go on reading♡