⊀13⊁

Before I can start screaming the person turns me around and embraces me.
My body stiffen when the person starts to talk.

"Oh Jesus Y/N!!Do never scare me like this again!....I thought I did lose you.."

Slowly I start to relax in his arms after I recognised the person.

"I'm sorry Jisung."

I carefully rub his back.

"I didn't mean to scare you guys..."

He then lets go of me.I immediately feel how a warm and cozy feeling leaves my body.He looks deep inside my eyes before he starts talking again.

"What did you even do here?"

I have a guilty expression on my face while I slowly look in the direction with the puppy shop.

"I-I just ... I me-mean.."

Why do I even stutter!?This makes things even worse.Jisung follows my look and sees now the little puppies.

"How cute!No wonder you stopped here!I should have thought of this place...everybody loves puppies!"

Ok this was unexpected....he turns back with a smile before we hear somebody yelling my name.

"Johnny?!",I scream back while I run in the direction where I heard the voice.I look back and see that Jisung follows me and only after a few seconds of running I find Johnny searching for me with a scared and worried face.

My thoughts:
Cute...just like a real brother....he should have been scared....he would have been domed if my mother and his dad would have found out he lost me...

After Johnny called all the boys and said we would meet in the restaurant,we started to walk into the direction of the restaurant.

"So Y/N,why did you lose us?"

This question makes me really uncomfortable...I don't really want to tell him that I stopped because of some (supper cute) puppies...
Jisung seems to see me struggle and then starts talking

"She just got lost in the crowd because she found a banner with us on it and wanted to look at it more."

Wow Jisung..Really?This is even worse!But a look at Johnny tells me that he is satisfied with this answer so now I just have to nod.And I nod.

We reach our destination where the Dreamies are already waiting for us.
Of course the first question is..:
"How did you lose us?"
And because of Jisungs great idea and the presence of Johnny I have to continue my lie:

"I saw a banner of you guys and stopped because I wanted to look at it more clearly."

I look over to Jisung who just gave me an apologetic look before I face the others again.
All of them grin at me before Johnny comes to me and puts an arm around me

"Already a fangirl!"

I stay quiet and just look at him annoyed.

"No ... fangirl?"

"No."

"Oh ... ok."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:I hope you liked the story until now and that you guys keep reading this story

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
I hope you liked the story until now and that you guys keep reading this story.