⊀31⊁

"You have no idea how important you are to me.",he whispers while looking in deep in my eyes.While drowning in them I say my thoughts out loud.
"Then show me..."

With this I see a light smile forming on his lips before he gently presses his lips on mine and I feel his warmth wandering through my whole body.

︹︺︹︺︹︺︹︺︹︺︹︺︹︺︹︺︹︺

While kissing,I still can't believe it myself,we hear how the front door opens and a bunch of people enter.We both pull away but sadly we didn't manage to end the hug and stand up because duh we aren't flash.

In front of us were my mom,Taeyong and .... Brian.I stare at Brian until my mom finally starts to speak.„Don't you guys want to stand up and then we eat dinner and I explain why these two are here."

Both of you stand up and look try not to do eye contact with any of them,but something is off.Usually Jisungs warmth leaves me when he stops holding me but now...I didn't recognise until I saw my mom grinning,Taeyong proudly smiling and Brian's uncomfortable expression.Jisung was holding my hand and he didn't bother to let go.

While walking to the kitchen table my mom started talking:„I met these two outside after I went grocery shopping and they helped me carry these.Anyways Taeyong told me that he takes care of Jisung so I thought it is alright to bring him and Brian just wanted to say goodbye."

My hand clenches more around Jisungs.As I look up after I calmed down,I see Jisung glaring at Brian and Taeyong being awkwardly next to them.
"So",Brian starts,"can we talk outside for a minute Y/N?"
Noooooooo!"...of course..."

We would just say goodbye and then go.Nothing much.Hesitated I let go of Jisungs hand and follow Brian to the living room.I take one last look at Jisung who sits with his arms crossed,Taeyongs hand on his shoulder,before I finally enter the room.

"You two are a thing huh?",Brian asks bluntly."Y-yeah.",I hesitantly answer.Silence.A way too long silence.Looking in Brian's eyes I see the same rage than back in the days.I see how his fist clenches but then relaxes again.A look in his face shows me a calm expression.

Finally I feel like I can breath again and all the tension leaves my body."Then...",Brian looks at his imaginary watch"I guess it's time for me to go."He says with a smile.I start grinning while following him back to the others where my mom has already set the table.

"Alright I think I have to go now!",Brian says to the others."
"Oh.I just set the table but I think there is no sense in holding you back..",my mom says while checking my expression to see if I were ok.She started to smile after I give her a convincing nod.

Brian turns back to me and give me a light hug while Jisung shoots up from his seat and pulls me back.Cute.He's a little jealous boy.Now Brian grabs Jisungs shoulder and I see how he starts to slowly harden his grip.

"Jisung right?...Y/N is a special person...and if you don't watch out I'll come and beat you up."

The whole room goes silent until Brian releases a hysteric laugh and let go of Jisungs shoulder."I'm joking!Bye buddy!Take care of her!"and with these words he makes his way outside.

Brian P.o.V
I'm not joking...if you hurt her there will be even more pain for you than just beat you up.You will have to live with the guilt of breaking someone as beautiful as her forever...just like I did.

"I'm sorry Y/N...I love you."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:Guyyyyysss!I'm so excited for the Nct 127 comeback(♡^♡)Jungwoo now also made it in there (round of applause)Also I fell in love with the new members already,especially YangYang because I'm a german Nctzen( ノ゚∀゚)ノ

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
Guyyyyysss!
I'm so excited for the Nct 127 comeback(♡^♡)
Jungwoo now also made it in there (round of applause)
Also I fell in love with the new members already,especially YangYang because I'm a german Nctzen( ノ゚∀゚)ノ

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:Guyyyyysss!I'm so excited for the Nct 127 comeback(♡^♡)Jungwoo now also made it in there (round of applause)Also I fell in love with the new members already,especially YangYang because I'm a german Nctzen( ノ゚∀゚)ノ

(Xiaojun,Hendery,Yangyang)