⊀4⊁

Fans?Really?I can't believe him right now. I'm sure he wants to make fun of me!

"Yeeeeee sure"

I say and glance at him when he suddenly starts to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"
,I ask.

"When I came here I thought you would be like the other girls on the streets but it seems that you aren't....We will have a lot of fun Y/N!"
,he answers.

"We will see..."
,I say before the waiter reaches our table and we tell him our orders.The whole dinner thingy was pretty ok since Johnny doesn't seem to be that bad of a person.Actually he's pretty nice but I still don't believe this thing about his "fans".

At one point he said that he would like to introduce me to some of his friends...but I passed.

I don't need his help to find new friends.I don't want to be pitied because I have no friends here.
I'm old enough to make friends myself! I'm sure I'll find friends in the new school...well at least I hope so.

I never were one of the super popular girls in highschool but I had a good amount of friends back in California and I were pretty happy with them.I think should text them again...

On my way home I pull out my phone and start texting in our group chat:

Me:Heyyy Guuuys!

Mina:Hey girl!Whatcha doing all the time?

Timmy:Ye right you weren't texting us for way too long!

Me:I'm sorry!I were pretty busy here.(._.)

Toka:Seriously?We thought you forgot us already(¬_¬)

Hana:Yeah and that you ran away with your new found lover...

Me:Wth?!The only boy in my age range almost slapt me with a door and I fell down the stairs because of him!
So definitely lover!!

Mina:Ofc(-_^)

Tommy:Sounds like the beginning of a love story to me.

Me:Ha what bs,when I see him again I'm gonna give him a lecture on looking before you go! GTG ^^!

I turn off my phone and let my head dink against the cold car window.We drive streets and I see many people passing by I never saw before.A country I've never been to before.A new "family" I have to enter.I recognise how my sight gets blurry when tears start to fall out of my eyes.Fast,I wipe them away.Mom don't need to see, right?

I know it's also hard for her.I don't want to make her more worried than she already is.I close my eyes,my mind still trying to deal with everything that is happening.One moment before I fall asleep my mind wanders to the boy with the handsome face...why?

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:Ohhhh!And people say the person you think about before you fall asleep is the person you love

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
Ohhhh!And people say the person you think about before you fall asleep is the person you love.(*`ω')
I hope you liked this chapter and have a nice day.