⊀17⊁

"T-thank you...",I say looking down.Oh my why am I so shy right now!
Stop it!

"Y/N you know I really l-",before he can finish his sentence we hear someone scream his name.I see Jisung sign before he turns around.

"Chenle hyung!What are you doing here?",he says smiling but it somehow seems fake.

"Jisung-ah!Johnny said I should catch you because he was scared you would try to meet Y/N but I said him it was so stupid because I know you would never-"

"Hi Chenle...",I say walking past Jisung so I know stand in front of him.Chenle eyes widen when he sees me.What the actual f*ck is going on here!When I see Johnny again I'm gonna kill him!

Oh hi Y/N...What are you doing-WAIT isn't that Jisungs hoddie?!",Chenle says looking between me and Jisung.He seems uneasy when I took a step forward to him with my a fake grin on my face.

"Chenle.Give me your phone."

"Why-?",Jisung cuts him off when he takes Chenles phone out of his hand and hand it to me.

I take the phone and put it on.On his screen lots up a picture of...me?Wow this is a really pretty picture but wth!Looking at Chenle with a weird expression I see him blush but before he can say something,Jisung looks on the screen as well and send him the scariest death glare I have ever seen.

I dial Johnny's number and hear it ring.After a few seconds he answers the call.

"Omg Chenle what is going on?Did you find him?!Is he with Y/N!?OMG IF YES I AM GONNA KILL HIM!IF HE TOUCHED MY LITTLE BUNDLE OF HAPPINESS I WILL KICK HIS BUTT!I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE L-"

"Hello Johnny.",I say in a calm voice followed by a long period of silence.

"Oh ... hi Y/N..."

"Johnny.What did I tell you?"

"You told me to-"

"I TOLD YOU TO MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUISNESS!"

"..."

"..."

"See you tomorrow?"

"Sure.",I say before I hang up on him.

I hand Chenle the phone back and look at two boys that are staring at me in shock.After that I start walking down the path.Turning around, I look at them with an asking expression while I say:

"Want to walk me home?",and with that I see the expression of the two boys soften before they start closing up to me.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
What do you think about this?Love triangle?
And what do you think about Johnny?

I hope you had fun reading and see you tomorrow!