⊀25⊁

Writer:I didn't got a lot of sleep before I wrote this chapter today so please excuse some grammatical mistakes(^_^;)
Have a great day and thanks for over 3k readers already!
I am really thankful♡♡♡

I think I never ran this fast before.My mind is blank which is leading to me running over red lights, where I barely look and a few honking cars....
Luckily the address Jisung gave me isn't far away so it only takes me around 15 minutes to arrive there but these 15 minutes of not knowing, if he is alright are freak me out.

I finally arrive at the location and what I see is a little...club?What even is this and how did Jisung managed to go there?Is he in there?!

In front of the club is a bunch of drunk people who I have to make my way through if I want to find Jisung.I take one last deep breath of the fresh night air before I dive in this mix of alcohol,sweat and smoke.

After I walk a bit I see Jisung leaning at a wall."JISUNG!",while I call him out I feel tears of relieve in my eyes.Jisung looks up and grins at me but he doesn't look capable to use his legs properly so I decide to walk over to his direction.

Suddenly I feel somebody grabbing my ass.I turn around in shock to see a big man grinning down on me.He holds my right shoulder in a tight grip.When he leans closer to whisper something in my ear, the smell alcohol coming from him makes me choke.

"You are totally my type...Young and fresh.How about we have some fun tonight?"In shock about what the man just said I stand still and just stare until I finally felt a hand on my other shoulder pulling me away from the man.

My back meets a strong chest and my shoulder his arm which feels really pretty familiar but at the same time the smell of alcohol puzzles me a bit.
"Keep your hands away from my girlfriend.",
says Jisung with a concerned voice.

In this moment he stands straight and strong behind me,when the other moment I weren't even sure if he could stand on his own.

Now a few other drunk mans ,that seem to be the perverts friends,stand behind him and watch the scene.After a few seconds I have collect myself again and recognise how the man and Jisung somehow heaten up even more to a degree where I aren't sure if we would get out of here without a fight .Before another one of them says a thing,I take a step in the mans direction.

"It's fine Jisung.",I say with a smile on my face."I'll just have some fun,right?",I say looking in the mans eyes.That's the only way...

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:I hope you won't kill me if I tell you that I really wanted to make a longer chapter but decided against it to make this mean little cut(*`ω')

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
I hope you won't kill me if I tell you that I really wanted to make a longer chapter but decided against it to make this mean little cut(*`ω')