Hunk X Reader

You were lounging on the couch when you heard a sweet voice call your name. You got up from the spot you were sitting to walk to the place the voice rang.

     You walked into the kitchen to see Hunk mixing a batter in a large bowl. He smiled as you entered the room. You sat down on a stool as Hunk walked over to greet you.

     "I'm making pancakes," Hunk said cheerfully. "I found the proper ingredients for once."

    You smiled broadly and took his hand. He sat the bowl down and lifted you from your seat. He lead you behind the counter to show you something.

    He kneeled down and opened a cupboard door. You gasped in shock as you saw a small, brown rabbit. It flinched as Hunk picked it up and handed it to you.

     "Oh my gosh!" you gasped as the small creature nuzzled into your chest.

    "It's for you," Hunk said thoughtfully as he stroked its head.
"You can name her as you please."

    You nodded to Hunk in thanks and thought for a moment. It struck you like a punch to the face.

    "Pancake. Let's name her Pancake," you said, flustered over the rabbit. You kissed its head and gazed at Hunk before giving him a long kiss.

    Hunk smiled broadly before taking the batter and mixing it more before pouring it into a pan.

    You set Pancake on the counter, giving her a carrot from the refrigerator. She nibbles on the tip before taking the whole thing and quickly eating it in large gulps.

    Hunk walked up to you and rested his hand on your shoulder as you played with your new pet.

     "Thank you so much," you said happily to Hunk. He laughed lightly before picking up Pancake and putting her in a large, beautiful cage.

     The cage had two floors for Pancake. The first part had a large water bottle that hooked into the cage and a food dish with small bunnies on it. The second floor had hay in the shape of a nest for her to sleep in. While some toys we're scattered around.

    Hunk leaned in to kiss you when Pancake squealed happily as she rolled around her cage. You giggled, covering your mouth with your hand. Hunk turned away disappointed, and continued cooking.

     You felt guilty, so you walked over to him and kissed his cheek. You jumped on his back and held onto his neck so you didn't slide off.

    Hunk laughed and finished up the pancake he was making. When it finished he spun around in circles, holding onto your feet as he ran around the kitchen. Pancake squeaked joyfully as you two messed around.

     Hunk crouched down so you could get off easily. You got to your feet and kissed Hunk on his lips, he held your head as you two kissed for a long moment. You two stood in silence when you broke away.

     You thanked him for Pancake again before sitting down with the other Paladins who woke to eat Hunk's delicious pancakes.

     You gazed at him and smiled great fully before digging into the pancakes that tasted amazing.