Pidge X Reader (Female or Male)

You rubbed your eyes tiredly. You later yawned and stretched your arms behind your head. You looked over to the seperate bed across the room to see Pidge wrapped up cozily in her blankets.

You got to your feet, throwing the covers off your body. You raced to Pidge's bed as quietly as possible.

You kissed her forehead, making her start to stirr. She opened her brown eyes and looked at your face. She smiled lightly and sat up.

She wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed your mouth softly. She broke the kiss and toothily smiled.

"Okay, Pidge," you smiled and rolled your eyes playfully.

"What? Am I not allowed to love you?" Pidge retorted, her eyes filled with amusement.

"That's not it!" you exclaimed, kissing her nose.

Pidge grinned and released her hands from your neck. She got up and put her glasses on.

She's so cute, you thought to yourself. You walked back to your bed and put your slippers on your delicate feet.

Pidge raced over to you and jumped on your back playfully. She wrapped her arms around your neck so you didn't slide. You grabbed her ankles and carried her out of the room, crouching down so she could slide off easily and sit on the couch.

You sat down on the couch, your hand was around Pidge, keeping her close to you. She rested her head on your shoulder as she closed her eyes.

Lance walked in, his eyes grew wide and a huge smile grew on his face as he spotted you and Pidge.

"Ooh, I'm telling," Lance cooed, holding back several moments of laughing.

Pidge's head shot up and your arm released from around her. You glared harshly at Lance and got up to leave the room.

Lance took your hand seductivly before gazing into your eyes. You snatched your hand from his grip and stormed into the kitchen.

"<Your name>!" Pidge called out. "Wait!" Pidge raced after you, her small feet were stomping after you.

You turned away from her, and sat down on a stool in the kitchen. You crossed your arms on the counter and placed your head on them.

You sighed deeply and closed your eyes, collecting your thoughts and reopening your <your eye color> eyes.

Pidge sat next to you, resting her hand comfortably on your shoulder, and sighed.

"Don't let Lance get to you," Pidge whispered. "He just doesn't know how to control his feelings about other couples."

You turned your head to meet her gaze. You smiled and kissed her briefly before lifting your head up to apologize to Lance.

You saw Lance lounging on the sofa, the mice scurried around the room, each squeaking in different tones.

"Lance," you began, looking at your feet then to Lance. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude."

Lance chuckled. "It's fine, I know you were frustrated."

Pidge walked up behind you and hugged you from behind. You blushed lightly before smiling friendly-like at Lance.

You turned to Pidge and took her hands, you gazed at her happily before kissing her cheek and walking to sit down and watch something on the TV.