Family

The sun was shining across the horizon. The sea was glistening while reflecting the sun's rays. The birds were tweeting happily, as the cool breeze rushed through the luscious swaying trees.

A pink haired 5-year-old boy was training with his parents in the fields of 'Forever Memories'. Funny name for a forest, don't you think. They lived in a cave in a mountain not too far away. 

"OK Natsu, now me and your mother are going to teach you Dragon Slaying Magic and Phoenix Slaying Magic," said a pink haired man, who was wearing a black robe and slippers. 

"That's right dear, so if you want to get stronger, you must train hard with determination and then will you become truly the strongest," said a woman, who also had pink hair. The woman wore white robes, she had onyx eyes and pale skin, that matched the colour of the clouds and had a kind heart which would bring a smile to anyone's face. Overall the woman was beautiful.

The pink-haired boy, now named Natsu, nodded whilst smiling, 

"Aye! I'm going to train hard until I become the strongest!" The man and woman smiled and nodded, as the wind rushed past them, making their hair flow in the process.

Time skip: 4 years later

Natsu woke up in the cave and saw that his parents were not in their usual sleeping spot, 'Probably hunting for breakfast,' he thought as he waited patiently. After a few hours, he started to get concerned, his parents were never this late. Therefore, he stretched out his wings

PHOENIX DRAGON GOD'S WING ATTACK! 

The wings beat furiously, as he took flight into the air, in search for his family. He searched every corner of Forever Memories properly, however, he still couldn't find them. Dejected, he flew back to his cave, carrying a dead cow, since he hadn't eaten anything. He cried and cried,

"Where are you?! Please, come back!! Why did you go?! Was it because I was weak?! Please, I'll train harder, just please come back!!!!!" Natsu cried for another half an hour, as he remembered the memories he shared with his family.

All of a sudden, he stood up, his bangs covering his eyes, as he yelled,

"I'm going to travel all over the WORLD to look for you and I will get stronger so that I can impress you!!!" with determination. Natsu then stretched out his wings again and flew to Fiore in Magnolia, because he heard rumours about a really strong guild. He thought that maybe if he joined the guild, he will get stronger.