Twin Dragons

After all of the games, the last round was about to commence. Natsu vs Sting and Rogue (yes there is no Gajeel). 

The twin dragons ran at Natsu, who just shot towards them and punched Sting in the face and kicked Rogue in the side. 

FIRE DRAGON'S ROASTED BATH!  Natsu shot a large sphere of fire towards the dragon slayers and exploded upon contact. Rogue leapt into the air

SHADOW DRAGON'S SLASH! He held his hand covered in dark matter in the air, attempting to hit Natsu, but was surprised when said mage caught it effortlessly. Sting took this chance and went on the offensive.

WHITE DRAGON'S ROAR! A beam of white light hit Natsu, who held out his hands and twisted, then separated them. In an instant, the roar was stopped, shocking both dragon slayers and the audience, then Natsu took this chance to attack.

FIRE DRAGON'S SWORD HORN! Natsu shot towards Sting and head butted him hard in the stomach, which sent Sting flying into the air. He then went to Rogue

FIRE DRAGON'S GRIP STRIKE! He grabbed Rogue's face and planted him into the ground, forming a crater. Rogue got up, as Sting had to arrived and both concentrated on their magic, Natsu felt their magic power sky rocketing and decided it was time to get serious. Sting attacked Natsu and punched him with all he had. The force and power behind the attack was so much that there was a smoke screen.

Once the smoke screen cleared, everyone were shocked to see Natsu still standing, as he blocked the punch with one hand! Rogue then attacked,

SHADOW DRAGON'S VORTEX! A large tornado formed around Natsu, draining him from his magic. "AAAaaaaagghhh!" Natsu screamed in pain. Once the smoke screen cleared, Natsu was barely able to stand up.

Sting and Rogue were frustrated as they once again concentrated their magic energies,

White Drive, Shadow Drive

Mystogan, who was watching, was shocked to see both Sting and Rogue growing scales,

"N-No way, is that DRAGON FORCE?! THEY CAN ACTIVATE IT AT WILL?!" 

Sting then shot forward and attacked Natsu,

HOLY PUNCH! A large white circle appeared where Sting punched Natsu. Natsu was shocked that he couldn't move.

Sting said "The white stigmata forces you to freeze in place, your my new punching bag!" Both Sting and Rogue concentrated their magics again, because there Dragon Force required lots of energy, and proceeded to attack.

Natsu just smirked and punched Sting in the face and brought out a sword

CRIMSON PHOENIX'S VERNIER! and slashed at Rogue. Both dragon slayers were surprised,

"What magic is that?!" Natsu smirked, "I'm not only a dragon slayer, but also a phoenix slayer." This shocked everyone except Fairy Tail to to end.

CRIMSON PHOENIX' TEARS! Natsu was regenerating himself, as his magic power also increased.

CRIMSON PHOENIX'S VORTEX! A large crimson flames vortex appeared, surrounding Sting and Rogue, damaging and draining their magic.

AAAAaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!! They were wailing in pain. When the tornado disappeared, they were both charred and barely standing. Both were pissed, they put their fists together, gathered their magic power and shot a large white-black blast towards Natsu.

WHITE SHADOW DRAGON'S BLAST: HOLY NOVA!! Natsu just stood there.

DRAGON SLAYER'S SECRET ARTS: CRIMSON LOTUS EXPLODING LIGHTNING BLADE!!

A large blast of orange flames and lightning sparks collided with the attack cancelling it out and attacking Sting and Rogue. After the blast, Sting and Rogue were on the ground and Natsu was standing there completely fine.

"UNBELIEVABLE, THE LAST MAN STANDING IS FAIRY TAIL'S DRAGIOS!! Everyone cheered.

Meanwhile, in the Inter-dimensional Gap

Great Red was looking for a suitable apprentice and when he saw Natsu and his power , he smirked,

"Yes, he will do perfectly." He then started the extraction.

Back at Fairy Tail

Everyone were congratulating Natsu, when they all felt sleepy,and within a minute, everyone were asleep. Then Natsu disappeared without a trace...