The Hybrid VS The Yakitori

Natsu got into stance, and concentrated on his opponents before him. Riser had a slightly worrying look on his face, but he believed in his peerage.

Once Grayfia signalled for the fight to begin, Natsu shot forward, punched Mira in the stomach, and kicked Shuriya, on the side, sending both of them flying. Burent and Marion dashed on either side of Natsu, who just leapt into the air and did a FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST to the ground, sending both pawns including Ni and Li, the nekomata twins. IIe and Nel, used their chainsaws, and slashed at Natsu, but to their surprise, the metal weapons melted before they could even come in contact with Natsu. Natsu then released his aura, which terrified both twins, as they coward in fear. The sheer force of the aura caused them to disappear. 

Al of it happened so fast that Grayfia couldn't keep up. 

Riser: all pawns retired

Everyone were shocked, 'How could this boy defeat all of Riser's pawns so quickly and easily?!,' they all thought as they looked at Natsu in awe. 

Riser on the other hand, was gritting his teeth in frustration (remember, never underestimate your opponent). Xuelan and Isabel were next, as they sent multiple barrages of punches, hooks, and kicks at Natsu, who dodged them all and sent a barrage of his combos at the girls. At the end of it all, Xuelan and Isabel were on the ground, beaten as they disappeared.

Riser: all rooks retired

The knights, Siris and Karlamine, dashed forward, trying to stump Natsu with their speed. In return, they were the ones that were stumped on as Natsu appeared in front of Siris, kneeing her in the stomach. At this, Siris coughed saliva, but Natsu wasn't finished, he kicked Siris on the side,

FIRE DRAGON'S CLAW! sending her flying away. Karlamine shot forward and slashed at Natsu's back, or so she thought she did-

"Take that you poser!" Riser smirked. Much to their dismay, Natsu reappeared behind Karlamine, completely unharmed,and grabbed her head and smashed her on the ground.

FIRE DRAGON'S GRIP STRIKE!

Mihae and Yubelluna had enough of this, as they attacked Natsu with all their strength.. using fire. Natsu took the attack head on, much to everyone's shock. Both members of Riser's peerage smirked. The they heard slurping noises, and when they looked back, they were shocked to see Natsu eating their flames. Once he was finished, he smirked, then dashed forward,

FIRE DRAGON'S CRUSHING FANGS! Both Queen and Bishop were on the ground, unconscious, when they disappeared. Now all that's left was Riser.

Natsu slowly walked up to Riser, who was sweating bullets. Riser taunted,

"Don't come near me you filth! Or I will burn you to ashes!" Riser sprouted his flaming wings. Natsu only smirked and his entire being was covered in crimson flames. Natsu then started to end this fight.

CRIMSON PHOENIX SWORD! A large crimson coloured katana appeared in Natsu's hand, which piqued Kiba's interest. Natsu sped forwards and slashed at Riser, who coughed blood.

CRIMSON PHOENIX DEVASTATING FIST!

CRIMSON PHOENIX TALONS!

CRIMSON PHOENIX WING ATTACK!! The combo that Natsu used resulted in a barely conscious Riser. Riser gritted his teeth in frustration, "Enough! EAT THIS!" Riser sent multiple fire balls at Natsu, who just ate them and shot forward.

CRIMSON PHOENIX SECRET ARTS:PHOENIX BLADE! A flaming spiral formed on Natsu's hand. Natsu hit Riser with a spiral, which exploded upon contact. There was a loud BOOM! 

Lots of smoke filled the atmosphere, and once it cleared, Riser was on the ground, heavily charred and burn't... unconscious. Natsu stood there on the battlefield.

Sirzechs was amused, "Natsu wins the Rating Game! The marriage between Riser and Rias has been cancelled!" Rias and her peerage were ecstatic as they smiled at Natsu, except for Akeno, who smirked and licked her lips, as if she found her prey.