Befriending a Stray

After the fight, Natsy was promoted to Ultimate Class Spirit, which means that he can have his own peerage. Sirzechs gave him his evil pieces.

Currently, Rias and her peerage are in the Occult Reseach Club, while Natsu is taking a stroll in the park. He suddenly spots a girl with black and dragon-like wings flying to a building. Natsu was in trepidation, because he felt an ominous aura emanating from the building, not to mention, the girl herself was a little bit suspicious.
Natsu went inside the building and saw a group of people, who also have dragon wings and have a mysterious dragon aura in them.

"So Kalawarner, how did your part of the mission go?,"asked the familiar black haired girl.
Kalawarner said "Raynare, it went well, we gave finished our part if the mission." The now named Raynare nodded and turns to a man cloaked in a black clock.
"Donna seek, what about you?"
"We also succeeded in our mission. Now all we have to do is wait for Kokabiel-Sama for further instructions."

Everyone nodded, Kalawarner then said,
"While we're at it, lets give some attention to our unwelcomed guest."
Everyone turned to the table, where Natsu was hiding. Said mage just smirked and stood up,
"My my, wouldn't be a guest if I was unwelcome now would I." Raynare narrowed her eyes, as everyone got serious and got into stance, letting out their auras. Natsu just stood, with a shit-eating grin.
"That's all you've got? Come on, you're supposed to have dragon like powers! Not newbie powers."

Everyone were shocked. Down a seek then spoke up,
"What do you want?" Natsu then got serious.
"Information." Raynare was confused,
"What information?" "In your existence."
This got them confused even further. Kalawarner had enough of this,
"What do you mean?!" Natsu then stared at them,
"Tell me... Why would Great Red make an army of his own, when he already has an apprentice?"

They were all shocked. Raynare yelled,
"How do you know about Great Red?! And that he's making an army!" Natsu just sighed and walked towards the door. Before leaving, he looked back and said
"Why don't you ask him yourself?"

With that, Natsu left, confusing then all.

Natsu was walking through derelict buildings, until he felt a familiar aura. 'Koneko' he thought. However, this was a bit more powerful than hers. Therefore, he decided to check it out.

He arrived at an old mountain, which very much reminded him of his home back with his family. Suddenly, a fist was heading towards Natsu at blinding speeds. Seeing this coming, Natsu effortlessly caught it. Kuruma was surprised,
"What are you going here?" She said with venom. Natsu replied, " I felt a familiar aura to Koneko's from you, so I came to investigate,"

Kuruma was surprised after hearing her sister's name. "I'm her older sister."
"Then why do you hide yourself from her?"
"I don't think she'll want to see me."
Natsu tilted his head in confusion.
"Why?" Kuroka thought that was cute was doing everything in her power to stop herself from stroking him.
"It's because she will hate me fir killing our master and leaving her alone"
"Why did you kill your master?"
"Because he wanted to do indecent things to her when he was done with me."

Natsu was furious, however when he saw the pained expression on Kuroka's face, he instantly calmed down. He did the best thin he could to comfort her, he hugged her.
Kuroka was surprised by the sudden acrukn, but felt herself surrendering to the loving warmth from Natsu.
"Kuroka, your sister would never hate you, because you were doing this for her own benefits. I know, because I had to leave my sister to an orphanage, because I was deey concerned foe her safety, when we found out that the dragon kung from NY world was after us."