Grand Magic Games

Natsu was walking through the luscious trees of the emerald forest. The gentle breeze blowing through his face flowing his hair in the air. It was tranquil within the atmosphere, until

"Natsu!" He heard a voice behind him and turned around to see Wendy running towards him. She stopped just in front of him and said,

"Natsu-san!! There is a new tournament in which all guilds in Fiore participate in to see who is the strongest!!"

"A new tournament huh, interesting,! Natsu smirked.

"Yeah! and Fairy Tail is participating, and the prize for the winner is a grand total of 30 million jewels!"

"I bet that's the only reason Gramps wanted us to join," Natsu said as he sweat dropped.

Natsu and Wendy went back to the guild and saw everyone, either cheering, training and talking about the upcoming tournament. Master Makarov yelled,

"Hey Natsu, Guess what, Fairy Tail's participating in the Grand Magic Games!!"

"Grand Magic Games huh. A convenient name for a tournament hosted for guilds."

Natsu was bored and didn't know what to do, so he did the best thing he could think of to avoid his boredom: annoy Gray.

"Hey Ice Princess! How much did you bribe Juvia to be your wife!!" Natsu thought it was better say 'wife' instead of 'girlfriend', just to spice things up a bit. Everyone stared at Gray wide-eyed whilst the former mage blushed in embarrassment and glared at Natsu.

"Shut up Flame-brain! At least I don't barge into Lucy's House without permission!" Everyone then looked at Natsu. Natsu countered,

"Oh yeah! Even if I did ask permission, I'm glad that I don't strip in her room, standing there, wearing nothing but boxers for Lucy to see!" Now everyone looked back at Gray, wondering how he will counter, while Juvia looked at Gray, surprised, then glared at Lucy.

"Why was Gray-sama at your house!!!" Lucy then yelled,

"Natsu! Don't get me involved into this!!"

Grand Magic Games

"Hello everyone! My name is Chapati, and Ii will be the judge for this year's Grand Magic Games!!" Everyone cheered in excitement.

"Alright, let's head on to the participating teams! First up Quatro Cerebrus! Next, Mermaid Heel! Then, Lamia Scale! After that is Blue Pegasus! Up next is Sabertooth! Now, the moment you've all been waiting for! Will this next guild win the GRAND MAGIC GAMES and earn back its reputation! We'll just have to see. Everyone, please welcome Fairy Tail!!!"

Everyone cheered so loud out of excitement, that the entire stadium shook.

"Alright! Let's get on to the firt round! Can all guilds please choose one participant to enter the field please!"
Natsu came from Fairy Tail. Kagura came from Mermaid Heel. Sting came from Sabertooth. Jura came from Lamia Scale. Bacchus came from Quatro Cerebrus. Finally, Ichiya  came from Blue Pegasus.

"Now all participants must draw a strip from the cup and the number on it will determine the order."
1- Bacchus
2-Kagura
3-Ichiya
4- Sting
5-Jura
6-Natsu
"Now, all participants must hit the sphere in order and numbers will appear, representing your magic powers. The one with the highest will earn the same amount of points as their magic number for their team."

Bacchus went first and smashed his palm on the sphere, and the numbers went up to 576.
Kagura went next and slashed at the sphere, the number read 893. Ichiya was next. He grew large muscles and punched the sphere, and it read 967. Blue Pegasus smirked. Sting went next,
WHITE DRAGON'S CRUSHING FANG!! He punched the sphere a fees times, then kicked it, the numbers read 5348. Everyone jaw dropped. Fair Tail gritted their teeth, all their faith in Natsu.
Jura went next,
IRON ROCK: METEORS!! Large rock boulders smashed into the sphere. After the smoke screen, the numbers read 8888. Everyone went wide eyed.

Natsu went last, he stood there, then attacked FIRE DRAGON'S WING ATTACK!!!
Natsu grew large flaming wings and attacked the sphere aggressively with them. A large fire explosion occurred, covering the stadium. When the fire faded, everyone looked at the numbers and what they saw caused half of the stadium flabberghast whilst the other died ( RIP ). The number, it was... it was... it was... Nothing! They didn't know the strength of the attack, not because it was too weak, but quite the opposite.

Give up? Let me give you a hint, there were shards where the sphere once stood. WHAT, STILL DIDN'T GET IT??!!! (sigh) Basically, the attack was too strong that it caused the sphere to break. GET IT NOW!!
"Unbelievable, Natsu is this winner, and he gets a grand total of 50 points for his guild!!!"

Everyone cheered as Fairy Tail congratulated Natsu, whilst the others looked down in shame.