The marriage

The next day, Natsu and Grayfia were eating breakfast in their house, until they heard the doorbell. Natsu went to the door and opened it. He was surprised to see Akeno standing there, waiting. She smirked, "Ufufu, hey there handsome." Natsu casually greeted her, much to Akeno's dismay. 

It was then Natsu noticed a depressing aura from her, "Hey Akeno. What's wrong?" Akeno didn't deny that she felt dejected, so she didn't even try to hide it.

"It's Rias, she is sad." Natsu instantly raised the temperature, as his aura became intense, "What happened to her?"Akeno looked surprised, but then smiled- she was happy that somebody understood her. She began to explain how Rias is forced to marry Riser, which is against her will, by her brother and father. Natsu's bangs covered his eyes as he suddenly let go of his aura, and smiled... a wicked smile.

Grayfia, who magically appeared instantly became worried when she saw that smile, as for Akeno, she was licking her lips as she saw the smile of a TRUE sadist.

"Lets go and crash a party, what do you say?" Akeno smiled brightly "Aye sir!" Grayfia just nodded.

At the party

Riser Phenex, heir to the Phenex Family was talking with his friends. He then spotted Rias and her peerage, save for Akeno. Riser walked up to them and put his arms around Rias's waist,

"Ah, the bride is finally here." Rias's peerage were glaring at him, mostly Issei. 

"Hey! Leave him alone you bastard!" Everyone stopped talking as they looked at Riser, to see what the commotion was about. Riser himself didn't know what happened, until he looked behind him to be met with a pink haired teen glaring daggers at him. Riser, being a cocky moron, couldn't help but feel scared under the gaze. 

Sirzechs was amused, when he saw Natsu. "Hey Natsu!" Sirzechs greeted Natsu, but to his surprise, Natsu also glared at him, "Shut up!" was his only response, shocking everyone. Ajuka, another Spirit yelled at Natsu, "Hey! Do you know who you're talking to!" Natsu looked at him and back at Sirzechs, who was sweating bullets. He replied,

"Yeah! A fucking Hypocrite!" Everyone were shocked that they were paralysed. Sirzechs however remained calm, "What are you talking about Natsu?"

"Don't give me crap! You're telling me that nobody should hurt Rias or her peerage physically, but you're the one hurting her mentally! She doesn't want to marry Riser, so why should she?!" 

Everyone were shocked by the sudden outburst, but Sirzechs was amused. "Alright then, if you take it that way, then how about we settle this in a rating game, my peerage against Riser's" Natsu was shocked, was Sirzechs even listening to what he said. Everyone else were shocked for a different reason,

"But Lord Sirzechs, wouldn't that be unfair?!" Sirzechs smirked then said, "Oh no, only Natsu will fight as my peerage." Everyone were shocked to no end, "That's right, Natsu is my rejected second-hand king." Ajuka was confused,

"What do you mean by 'rejected'?" "Natsu's body, for some reason, rejected the evil pieces." Serafall was surprised 

"But Lord Sirzechs, wouldn't he still be weak against Riser and his peerage?" Sirzechs smiled,

"Serafall, there is a reason why I wanted to make him my second-hand king. It was it took me all 8 pieces, which ALL turned to mutated pieces." Once again, there was a shocking silence.

"Besides, who wouldn't want to see a fight as entertainment." Riser laughed, "Alright, he isn't going to be a full body once, my peerage take care of him." Natsu once again glared daggers at Riser, who hid behind his behind his queen, Yubelluna.