Author's Note: Character Details

For your benefit, I would like to clarify your character's capabilities. In order to do so however, you must understand the difference between technical skills, strength, and raw power.

In terms of skill, your character is indeed able to defeat Pyrrha in a fight. While she would most certainly prove more of a challenge than most, you would undoubtedly defeat her (and thus, anyone less skilled than her, ie; Mercury). In these terms, you are the most skilled fighter amongst Teams JNPR and RWBY, and most side characters, including Team CRDL. You are also a more skilled fighter than Sun and Neo. Qrow, Raven, and Winter would all give you a difficult fight, but I would say you are evenly matched. As of right now, the only person who is definitively more skilled in combat is Professor Ozpin.

In terms of strength, your character is in peak physical condition. That being said, every human body has a different capacity for strength. While your character has high endurance and well developed muscles, there are characters who are stronger. Cardin is physically stronger than you are, as is Nora and Yatsuhashi. In terms of speed, Mercury is able to move faster than you, as are Ren, and Ruby with the assistance of her semblance.

In terms of tactics, you are a very capable strategist when in a fight, able to adapt quickly to your opponent's movements and exploit their weaknesses. More experienced fighters however, may have a slight edge. These include Raven, Qrow, Glynda, Adam, Winter, and Ozpin.

Finally, there is raw power. Raw power I consider to be the power gained through the combination of your physical strength and semblance. While you are above average in terms of raw power, you are not the most powerful. Hazel is more powerful than you due to both his physical build and semblance, and Glynda and Adam are more powerful than you due to the nature of their semblances. Professor Ozpin and the Maidens are all more powerful than you are, thanks to their magic, as is Ruby, however only when she activates her Silver Eyes ability. Depending on how much kinetic energy you have absorbed, you are potentially more powerful than Yang. Nora is the toughest individual to measure your characters power against, as she also increases her power with the more electricity she absorbs. If you assume we convert the volts of electricity Nora absorbs into an equivalent measure of kinetic energy you have absorbed, say Newtons, then if you two both absorb the same amount of energy, she would be more powerful because she is physically stronger.

At its full potential, your semblance could grant you enough strength to catch one of Atlas' air ships in free fall. At full potential, you can travel faster than Ruby's semblance allows her. At full potential, you could jump to the top of Beacon tower. However, it is important to remember that every character has limits, including yours. If you are unable to intercept an attack in time to absorb its kinetic energy, it could cause you serious damage, such as how Adam cut off Yang's arm. It is also unlikely that your character will every achieve full potential through his semblance, as doing so would greatly deplete his aura, potentially to the point of fatality.

In the end, I would say your character can defeat most, if not all students at Beacon. You are on par with Adam, and beneath Qrow.