Chapter 2~ Konoha

Again I don't own anything except my art and oc's
________________________________
~Zeus POV~

It's been a few months since I've teleported to the Naruto world. I've learned that I am the last of my clan, transported to a new world for my safety. Shin has been a great friend and mentor, teaching me Justus that I had an affinity for.
"Zeus!" I hear my name being shouted as I sigh, waking out of my room and down to the living room.
"Yes shin?" I see a black haired man with wolf ears and three black tails sitting on the couch.
"I've decided it's finally time for you to go to Konoha." I smile and tackle him, "OI!" He blushes terribly as I laugh.

"Such a tsundere~" He huffs and pushes my face away, "J-Just go pack up before I change my decision!" I nod and run back upstairs. Shin is around my age if not about a year older. But he's really sweet once you get past his tsundere-ness.
I walk back down to Shin who quickly stands up and smiles. "You ready to transform?" I nod and shout, "Full beast takeover!"
My bones start to shift as I turn into my beast form.

Shin chuckles and runs his hands on the top on my head, making me purr softly. He nods as he too turns into his beast form and grabs his bags in his jaws. "Let's go." I nod and begin to fly off to Konoha.

~Timeskip~
We finally arrive near the gates as I turn into my human form. I put my bags on my back and walk up to the gates, Shin following protectively. I stop to look at the guards, who were passed out asleep.
"Konoha does not seem to have the best guards, do they?" I shake my head and sigh, "Let's head to the Hokage tower." He nods as we walk into the lively town. I ignored the cautious stares Shin and I received. 'This is what Naruto constantly feels... Ok! It will be my job to become his first friend!'
"Whose first friend?"
"Did I say that out loud?"
"Yes, now answer the question."
I chuckle, "Awe are you worried I'm going to replace you? Well, don't worry. No one can replace you." I could feel the heat radiating off him as I laugh, "I-Idiot."
"I'm your idiot." He sighs and grumbles to himself as I see the bright blonde hair of Naruto Uzumaki. I smile, then quickly frown as I noticed he was just kicked out of a clothing store.
    'This is it: phase one. Get in his good graces.' I walk up to Naruto and hold a hand out to him, "Are you okay?" He stares at my hand before looking at me, a light blush setting on his face.
"Y-Yeah I'm ok..." he takes my hand and I pull him up, with a little too much strength as he lands against my chest.
"S-Sorry. I guess I don't know my own strength."
"I-Its okay, dattebayo!" I chuckle and ruffle his hair, "You're adorable. Do you mind showing me the way to the Hokage's Tower?"
"Are ya new to Konoha?" I nod as his face lights up.
"Of course I can show ya! I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to become Hokage!"
"Nice to meet the future Hokage, I'd like to be your personal ANBU guard of you don't mind." His eyes light up even more that I thought possible, before he tackle hugs me. "N-Naruto!" I feel his body shake as I softly smile and hug him back, "N-No One has ever been this nice to me...." I hum and kiss the to of his head, I'll always be here for you Naru..." He looks up at my before wiping away his tears.
"Now how about I show you the way to the Hokage's Tower!"

We met the adorable Sunshine boi!!