Demon Cat and Separate Mission?

Welp holo peeps sorry for such a freakin LATE POST
I've been lazy I'm sorry -w-
ON WITH THE STORY (I DONT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY OCS)
—————————————-
-Zeus's POV-
How boring.
"Do you have eyes on the target?"
"Yes. The target is a few feet away from me."
"What's your status, Naruto, Sakura and Zeus?"
"The cat is a few feet away from me too."
"Man this is boring... I want to get ramen..." I chuckle at Naruto's complaint as I hear Kakashi sigh. "What about you Zeus?"
"Oh the cat? It's in my lap." I hear a bunch of groans as I laugh, continuing to pet Tora. "You idiot!! Why didn't you tell us sooner!" Sakura yells at me as I continue to pet Tora, holding my ear in pain. "You know Sakura, some of us still have our microphones in, you don't have to scream you banshee..."
"What did you call me?!"
"Maa maa, lets calm down now." Kakashi walks over and puts a hand on my head, making me pout.

~Timeskip~

As soon as we all walked inside the Hokage's office, Naruto begins to whine, "I don't want any more of these kiddie missions!!"
I sigh and shake my head as Shin whines in pain, 'my poor ears...'
"Don't be rude to the Hokage!!!" Iruka yells at Naruto as I pout, "When's the drunkard coming...."
"Drunkard??" Sasuke whispers and raises a brow, "You'll see." He shrugs and turns away as the Hokage sighs.
"Naruto you know we give these missions for a reason. I'll give you guys this C-ranked mission. Come in!"
Everyone turns to see a drunk man walk in. "This man is Tazuna, who you will be protecting. It shouldn't be too serious, it's only a C-ranked mission so don't expect too much." I narrow my eyes at him, knowing that something incredibly serious will occur, and I plan to make sure Zabuza and Haku don't die, for future sakes.

"Alright team, go get your gear and we'll meet up at the village gates." Kakashi does his eye-smile before teleporting away.
"Hey Sasuke, want to walk to the-"
"Zeus, lets go to the gates together." Sasuke's gets cut off as Sasuke turns to me and talks to me. I sweat drop, feeling Sakura's glares on me.
"Teme!! I was going to ask him first!!"
"Too slow. Now let's go Zeus."
'This is the most Sasuke has ever spoken to me...' I shrug and pull Naru-Chan's arm, "Lets go Naru-Chan! I want to show you my house anyway." He smiles widely and sticks out his tongue at Sasuke. 'What an absolute child...' Shin sighs as he walks next to us. I laugh to myself as Naruto looks at me, "What's so funny?"
"Nothing Naru-chan~" I ruffle his hair, smiling down at him. 'I'll protect you.'

"Zeus, stay behind. I want to talk to you about something." I turn back to look at the Hokage and nod as Naruto whines.

"Don't take too long! I'll be waiting at the gates!" I smile and ruffle Naru-chan's hair, "Okay~"

Once the rest of Team 7 leaves, the Hokage begins talking again.

"I'm sending you on a separate mission."

"What?! Why???"

"Kakashi believes you can finish it, plus I think you are the perfect person to complete this mission." I sigh, 'Well, there goes my chance to save Zabuza and Haku...'

"And if you finish it quick enough, you could catch up with your team." I smile and perk up, "Really?!" He chuckles and nods before pulling out a scroll, "I want you to deliver this to the Kazekage in the Village Hidden in the Sand." My eyes widen a bit, 'That means... I can meet Gaara!'

Shin stares at me as I go through varying range of emotions, 'You sure are experiencing a wide range of emotions aren't you...' 

I ignore him and take the scroll, "I won't let you down!"

"I know you won't." I walk out of the office with Shin by my side, "Man I'm so excited to meet Gaara!! I'm totally going to make him my friend!!" My eyes shine at the thought of befriending the tired panda.

"You just want to replace me, don't you?" 

"Awe don't be like that Shin~" I pout and then laugh as he runs ahead to the house.

"Hey wait!~ Shin!" 

——————
Quick edit for the new change in my layout of this story! I hope to publish a whole chapter by the end of the week so please be patient with me!!