Chapter 4~ Team 7! Assemble!

MEH ART AND OC ARE MINE
________________________________
~Zeus POV~

I smile as I saw Naruto with a look of shock and happiness on his face. I slightly wave, "Hey Naru." As Shin purrs slightly.
"H-Hokage-sama!" He chuckles, "No need to be so nervous. I just want to make sure our new student settles in nicely."
"B-But this class has already graduated!"
"Well, he insisted he graduate with this class. And he passes all he tests." I smirk as my eyes gaze over the class, Sasuke narrowing his eyes at me. I wink at him, making him gawk before turning away with a slight blush on his face.
"I'll leave you to do introductions." I nod as he teleports away.
I turn to the class and smile, "I'm Prince Zeus Kami and this is Shin, my guardian."
"K-Kami?! T-The extinct clan?!"
"Yes." I say a bit forcefully as Shin huffs. "Anyway, I'd like to sit down soo...." Iruka nods as I walk up the stairs, noticing girls pushing boys out of their seats so I could sit next to them. Of course, I decide to sit next to Naruto, me wrapping an arm around his neck and chuckle.
"Miss me?" Naruto stumbles over his words making me laugh, "Don't worry. I missed you though." I ruffle his hair as I unwrap my arm from him. I look in front of me and see Sasuke staring at me, "Want something?"
"Hn."
"Ooookayyy then.." I look at him weirdly before I turn away.
"I will be telling our teams, and after lunch your Jounin will come by and pick up theirs team. There will be one team with an extra member because of Zeus here."
I immediately zoned out until my name was called out, "Team 7! Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," Naruto cheered as Sakura sulked, "Sasuke Uchiha," Now it was Sakura who cheered and Naruto who sulked, "And finally Zeus Kami." Naruto looked at me while a sparkle in his eyes. "You're on my team Zeus! Wait. Iruka-senses! Why am I on a team with a slug like Sasuke?!"
"Well, we had to put you two in the same team to balance things out. You had the lowest test scores and Sasuke has the highest test scores." Sasuke smirked at Naruto, "Just don't slow me down loser." I growl at the boy and snap, "The only thing slowing us down is your brooding ass!" The uchiha frowns as I give Naruto a high five as Shin rolls his eyes.
Once Iruka-senses was done telling teams he released us for lunch. "Naruto want to have lunch together?"
"Sorry Zeus! I have to do something!"
"Oh ok." He raced off once he saw Sasuke leave, Sakura following close to Sasuke trying to berate him into a date. I shake my head and sigh as a boy with a dog on his head walks over.
"Hey, Zeus Kami right?" I look at him and smirk, "Yeah, What's it to you, cutie?" Shin smacks me with his wing, "Ow! What the heck Shin?!" I don't notice the obvious hugs blush that spreads across the boy's face. "U-Um I'm Kiba Inuzuka, And this is Akamaru." I look back at him and smile, "Cute dog!"
Another smack.
"Not as cute as Shin though."
ANOTHER SMACK.
"What am I doing wrong?! Why must you smack me?!"
'Don't call me cute and don't call others cute.'
"But you are cute Shin." I see a light glint in his eyes and I get ready to run, "Nice to meet you Kiba and see you later if I'm not dead!" I quickly run off, Shin hot on my tracks.
Kiba looks up at Akamaru, "What just happened?"

Yee