Moan My Name [YoonMin]

• Moan My Name •
[ Yoongi X Jimin]

+ + +

"Pft. Hyung, you look like a dancing stick. You should bend your body lower. " Jimin said in between his chuckles. Yoongi glared at him and continued dancing.

The younger one took his phone from his pocket and filmed his hyung, shutting his mouth to stop himself from laughing loud.

"Stop filming Jimin-ah. I'm gonna kill you after this dance. "

The other members already left and Jimin was assigned to help Yoongi memorize the step.

Jimin kept his eyes on his hyung, watching his every step carefully.

"How was it? " He ask as the music stop, brushing his hair up as he pants.

"You want the truth? " Jimin said and puts his phone on the floor.

"Just say it. " Yoongi grabbed a bottle of water and drinks it instantly, causing a few amount of liquid to spill over his neck.

Jimin averted his gaze away from his hyung, brushing his dirty thoughts away.

"Yah. Is it too bad that you don't even want to say it? " Yoongi jokingly punch Jimin's arm.

"H-ha? Ani. It was good. "

"Ooh. Am I too sexy? " Yoongi smirked and wiggled his brows, teasing Jimin.

"Sexy? Na-uh." He said and walk to the center.

"What are you doing? Aren't we going home? " Yoongi ask while fixing his things.

"You wanna see something sexy? Here. I'll show you some ." The music starts and so does he. His body moves in sync with song's beat.

The other male stopped what he was doing to get a better view of Jimin, crossing his arms as he stare at him.

He didn't notice himself licking his own lip as he watch the younger male dance, eyeing Jimin's lower part as dirty thoughts starts to build in his mind.

Jimin smirked as he saw his hyung's reaction on the mirror. 'My plan worked.' He thought to himself, adding more sensual dance steps in his dance to tease his hyung more.

Yoongi gulp as he saw Jimin grabbed his crotch while doing some hip thrust, moaning 'Hyung' silently as he smirk.

The older one starts to breathe heavily as he felt himself arouse. 'Stop it, Yoongi.' He whispered.

He again look at Jimin who is now walking close to him, wearing a dirty, evil smirk.

"Am I too sexy?" Jimin asked, brushing his small fingers against Yoongi's jaw.

"You want the truth?"

Jimin hummed as he nod.

Yoongi suddenly grab his shoulder and pinned him against the wall, avoiding eye contact with Jimin.

"You are fucking sexy. So stop teasing me if you want that virginity of your ass to remain as is."

Jimin lean closer to his ear and whispers huskily, "It's yours to take, hyung." He giggle softly and poke his tongue against Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi glared Jimin. "Did you just lick my ear? Or is it an accident again?"

Jimin ruffles Yoongi's bangs, "This time, it's not."

"Fuck that."

And with that, Yoongi's lips slam to Jimin's, kissing him rough and torridly.

Another evil smirk takes form on Jimin's lips as he wrap his arms around his hyung's nape, pulling him closer to deepen their kiss.