Slow Motion [ Jungkook X Reader ]

Your POV

+++

Jungkook chuckle as we dance inside our bedroom. His hand is on my waist while the other is holding my hand.

"I miss this~" I mumble as we sway our body together. He's been out of country for their concert at Chile and I can't help but long for his presence.

I rest my head over his shoulder and smile when he kissed my head, "Me too. And I miss you as well." His voice is so soft and deep, almost like an angel's. He cup my jaw as he lean for a soft kiss, "I miss you more than anything."

Jungkook turn me around and my back now lean against his chest. He rest his chin over my shoulder, "I love you baby."

"I love you too Jungkook-ah."

He brushes his lips against the crook of my neck as he hum 'Slow Motion'.

"Ya Jungkook, why that song?"

He slowly turn me around again, facing each other. "I don't know."

He wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him, closing the gap between us. My head rest on his chest and my arms are around his nape.

I squeal when he lift me up and carry me in his arms. I lean my forehead against his and giggle when he peck my lips. My legs automatically wrap around his waist to support my own weight. He gave me a cheeky smile as he rest my back on the wall, looking up to me.

"I miss your body." His sexy glare gives me a knot in my stomach. He cup my ass and gave them a good squeeze.

"You naughty little boy." I squint my eyes and fondle his hair.

"Little boy? Alright. Let this little boy pleasure you like a mad man." He smirk before he claims my lips with his. I smile and respond to it.

His pace is slow and gentle as if he is savoring every inch of my lips. He snake his hand inside my shirt, undoing my bra. A soft moan escape my mouth when he bite my lower lip and nibble onto it.

Jungkook's tongue move it's way inside and explore my mouth. I close my eyes at the sensuous pleasure of his hand against my back, moving his palm in circle.

Our lips parted only to remove my shirt quickly and went on kissing again after. The slurping sound of our lips echoed inside the room, making both of us more arouse.

His lips leave my mouth and proceed to pleasure my bare neck.

"Jungkook~" I moan weakly with my head slightly tilted, giving him more access. "Ugh~ Hmn~" He slowly massage my breast which gives me an intense sensation, causing me to pull his hair lightly.

I felt my cunt twitch as it gets more and more excited. Jungkook suck and nibble against the skin of my neck whilst his hand is still pleasuring my hard nipple. He slowly rub it with his finger, pinching it after.