Kink [TaeKook]

"Hyung, I'm bored." Jungkook whispered as he trace Taehyung's nose line.

Taehyung chuckled. "What do you mean, we just had sex 5 minutes ago."

"I know, but, I want more." He pouted and sat up from the bed.

Taehyung followed and runs his finger onto Jungkook's bare neck. "You mean another round?"

"No. I want something much more exciting. More thrill." He looked at Taehyung. "You know what I mean?"

Taehyung nodded. "And exciting to you is?"

"Hm, I was watching porn vids last night-"

"You watched porn?! Without me?!"

"Ya. I'm speaking." He glared at Tae and he nodded. "Ok, as I was saying, I saw him putting cuffs on his partner's hand and blindfold. I think that's fun and more exciting."

"Oh, so you want me to put handcuffs and blindfold on you?"

Jungkook leaned closer to naked him and teasingly licked Tae's lips. "No. I'll put those on you." And he smirked.

"W-what?"

"Please?" He pouts and tilts his head a bit.

Tae messes his hair and nodded. "Fine. Only this time. Okay?"

Jungkook's shrugged. "Who knows, you might enjoy this and ask for more." He stood up and went to his closet and returned back to bed with cuffs and blindfold in his hand.

Tae scoffed. "So you already planned it?"

"I really wanted to do it."

"Then do it now."

Jungkook bit his lower lip as he puts the hand cuffs on Tae's hand and tied it on both sides of the bed, leaving Tae's arms spread wide apart.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked before putting the blindfold. Taehyung nodded in response.

And he did blindfolded Tae and stared at him for a while. Seeing him like that turned him on so much.

"Jungkook-ah, where are y-"
He didn't even finished his words when Jungkook slammed his lips against Tae's. They started with a slow kiss and it later became torrid and hot.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and started planting butterfly kisses on Tae's neck which made him moan.

Jungkook glanced at him who's now biting his lip in pleasure. Jungkook continued kissing Tae's neck while his hand travels down to Tae's hard erected dick and thrusts in a slow pace.

"Jungkook-ah~" He moaned. Jungkook lowered his kisses down to Tae's chest and gently nibbled Tae's nipple.

"Fuck! I want to touch you."

"Sorry, you can't." He chuckled in an evil way. He lowered his head and starts kissing Tae's dick head.

"Moan for me Taehyung-ah." Jungkook commanded.

"Ahh~ Jungkook ah! Suck it! Fuck your mouth! Ugh shit!"

Jungkook felt his dick gets even harder just by hearing Tae's dirty words.

He inserted Tae's dick in his hot mouth and starts to move his head slowly. He even tighten his lips' grip in Tae's length to make sure he gave him enough pleasure.

He thrusts his mouth deeper and faster while his hands are wandering all around Tae's body.

"F-fuck Jungkook- I'm almost there!"

Jungkook stopped and grabbed Tae's dick and moves his hand up and down fast. And soon, Tae cummed. Jungkook wiped it with his middle finger and inserted it onto Tae's mouth.

"Uhm-" Tae was stunned with the sudden movement but still managed to suck and lick Jeon's fingers.

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung!" and with that, he inserted his hard dick inside Tae's butt hole.

Tae accidentally bit Jungkook's finger but he didn't even care. He moaned and arched his back.

Jeon thrusts deeper inside him while giving Tae a handjob.

"Fuck~ Fuck~" Jungkook whimpered as he felt like his dick is being swallowed by Tae's tight butthole.

"Jeon Jungkook. Fuck me fucking hard!" Tae groaned with his deep sexy voice.

Jungkook did thrusts even more powerful. Powerful enough to make Tae yell in pleasure. He spanked Tae's thigh and scratched it sometimes which made him moan.

Jeon felt his body shaking, telling him he's near to orgasm. He pulled out his dick and fucked Taehyung's mouth. "Ugh Fuck! Taehyung your mouth is fucking hot!"

Tae moaned and moved his head to help Jeon reach his climax. And after a few thrust, a hot liquid squirted inside Tae's mouth.

Jungkook banged his head backwards in satisfaction. He did a small thrusts before pulling it out. He sat on Tae's chest and removed his blindfold.

"Swallow my seed." He gave him a sharp glare.

Tae opened his mouth and showed Jungkook how he played with his cum before swallowing it.

Jungkook smiled and gave him a quick kiss, teasing his hyung.

"Remove this cuffs. It's time for your punishment-"