Don't Tease Me [Namjoon X Reader]

"Don't Tease Me"

[ Namjoon X Reader ]

+ + +

"Ugh~" I moan softly as I pull your hair, guiding you as you bob your head.

The warmth of your mouth and your tongue swirling around me makes me even harder.

You look up to me as you flicker your tongue against my tip, hitting my slit which causes me to moan.

You again insert it inside your mouth but pulled it out halfway, smiling.

"Don't you dare tease me, Miss. I'll wreck your pussy when we get back home." You bit your lower lip sexily and tightens the grip of your lips against my length, bobbing your head deep.

I held onto your shoulder as I thrust my cock deeper inside your mouth, making you choke and gag.

I moan softly to avoid catching their attention.

You bob your head along with your hand, making me cum sooner.

"Fuck-" I pant as I release my loads inside your mouth. "Swallow it."

You look up to me as you swallow it. You smile and sits back to your chair. We are the the last row so no one noticed us.

"Namjoon, what the fuck?" You whisper as I ran my fingers on your clothed cunt. "I already did my part. Calm your horny dick."

I smirk and stare at you while poking your sensitive part. "What? It's my turn to do my part."

"Stop it. Someone might see us."

"No, they are not-"

"Hey, are you two even listening?!" Our teacher shouted, glaring at us.

"No." I answered calmly.

She just scoffed and continue discussing.

You cross your legs to stop my hand from moving but I pinch your middle which made you gasp.

"Just let me." I whisper, and you parted your legs again, trying to act cool.

I smile and kept my eyes looking in front while moving my fingers in circle against your private.

You brushes your hair up and licks your fingers sexily.

"Namjoon~" You mumbled, biting your lower lip to stop yourself from moaning.

"Hm?" I hum, sliding my hand inside your underwear.

You cleared your throat and covered your lower part with your coat, resting one of your legs on my lap.

I slid one finger inside you as I lean my face closer to you, planting soft kisses on your neck.

I heard you gulp which made me smile. "Turned on?" I whisper.

"Shut up and move faster." You whisper, holding onto my arm tight.

"Sure, baby." I said huskily and added another finger before thrusting my hand in a faster pace.

You shut your eyes tight, breathing heavily.

I smile at our teacher when she suddenly raise her brow on me and moved her eyes to you.

I nudge your shoulder and you opened your eyes, smiling at her innocently.

She just roll her eyes and continued.

I averted my gaze towards you who is now sweating and panting.

"Fuck-" You groan when I pull out my fingers. I stare at you as I lick my fingers.

"Don't tease me, you idiot. Finish this- I'm almost near-!" You exclaimed in a whispering manner.

"Say the magic word baby."

You frown. "Please.."

"And?"

"..Daddy."

I smile and caresses your thigh 'til I reach your hole again. Rubbing my fingers against your clit before inserting them inside.

"Oh shit--" You wince and bit your lower lip, arching your back a little as you sway your hip.

"Don't move." I commanded.

I place my other hand around you and pinches your covered nipple secretly. You gasp and let out a soft moan as I rub my thumb against it.

Three fingers now thrusts inside you. Moving in and out smoothly as your cunt became more wet.

"Faster-" You pleaded. I felt my fingers being choke as your walls tighten, signaling that you're near your orgasm.

"Hm, fuck. Stop now.." You whispered.

I smirk and continued moving my fingers in a rougher pace.

"Namjo-fuck. Stop-" You glare at me and grab my hand. But before you could even remove my hand, you reached your climax and squirt all over my hand.

"Oh! Gosh!' You shouted, catching everyone's attention.

I look at you and act normal. "Babe, you okay?"

"-I knew it!" You said, pointing at the screen in front. "I already read that topic last night! Damn good, ma'am! Amazing!" You continue explaining yourself, laughing awkwardly.

They gave you a 'what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-her' look, including Ma'am.

"Really? Can you explain the rest for us?" She ask.

You cleared your throat and fixed your hair. "Next time ma'am. Please continue discussing. I wanna learn more." You said with a serious face.

I chuckle and shook my head. So damn cute.