Homework [TaeKook]

Taehyung heave an exhausted groan as he enter his room, plopping himself on the bed. He close his eyes and stretched his legs and arms, moaning softly.

"Ahh~ What a tiring day." He said to himself.

The door opened, making Tae jump in surprise. "Don't you know how to knock, Kook?!"

The younger lad chuckle, "Sorry, hyung. There are actually lots of other things I don't know yet." He said with a bunny smile on, sitting himself on Tae's bed.

"Yeah, right. So, what brings you here? Aren't you supposed to be inside your own room, doing your homeworks?"

Hearing those words made Jungkook frown, "Hyung, tomorrow's Saturday. I still have time and I don't want to do my homeworks yet."

Tae raised his brow, "If I am your homework, will you do me?"

Jungkook's lips parted. 'That just doesn't sound right.' He thought to himself. Clearing his throat, he sat up straight. "W-what do you mean, hyung?"

It was too late when Tae realized what he just said. He felt his blood rise up to his cheeks, his body lit and felt hot. "I- ahm, I- I didn't... That's not what I mean." He titters, scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook flashes a smirk, making Tae feel more embarrassed. "If you're my homework, will I do you? Yes. I will." And with those words, he pressed his lips against his hyung's, causing Tae to stiffened.

He did not move, but didn't push him as well. He just breathe and measure what Jungkook will do next. Half nervous, half excited.

Tae not pushing Kook away helps the lad gain more confidence. He started moving his lips, slowly and carefully, not wanting to hurry things. And Taehyung, on the other hand, respond with the kisses, kissing him in the same pace Jungkook does to him.

Kook hovered on top of Tae who is lying on the bed. He cup the older one's cheek, caressing it with his thumb that send shiver all over Tae's body.

They moan inside each other's mouth, changing their pace into a hotter and rougher one, making each of them even more arouse.

"You're a naughty kid." Tae said as Jungkook pull away from the kiss, only to remove his and Tae's shirt in one swift movement.

"I always am. Do you know how hard it is to stop myself from kissing you every time you purposely lick them while looking at me?"

"I didn't know you're affected with such small gestures." Tae chuckle, fondling Kook's chin.

"They're indeed small, but very triggering."

"Now, stop worrying and do what you always wanted to do to me. You're free to do so."

"Thank you, sir. I promise I'll do you good."

"Proceed."

They pull each other again and kiss, hands roaming wildly against each other's body.

Tae parted his legs so Jungkook can position in between them, rubbing his own on Tae's clothed erection.

Jungkook moan when Tae bit his lower lip, grabbing the chance to slid his tongue inside his mouth, dominating it. 'You can dominate my mouth and only that, 'cause I will be the one dominate you and every inch of you.' He thought, smirking to himself.

Tae suck the younger's tongue, causing Jungkook to moan once more.

Jungkook unbuttoned Tae's pants and unzips it as well, rubbing his proud member that is pleading to be suck.

"I'll start doing your cock first, sir." Jungkook's voice is low and husky.

"Yes, please." Tae moaned with eyes closed.

Jungkook pull the pants down together with Tae's underwear, tossing it on the floor. "Your dick is standing proud, hyung." He snickers as he stare at it while removing his own pants and underwear.

"Because of you, maknae." Tae flinch when Jungkook's warm hand wrap around his hard length, making his cock twitch in excitement. "Start moving that fucking hand, Kook."

"Yes, sir." He smirk, quite pleased with Tae's reaction when he started moving his hand in a continues up and down motion. Tae's hips sway along Kook's rhythm, back arches, wanting for more.

Tae moaned the younger's name with his deep and sexy voice, making Kook hum and touch his own with his other hand.

"Need a help with that?" Tae ask, smirking at Kook. Jungkook replied with a nod, biting his lower lip as Tae's hand made contact with his hard dick.

Their pre-cums helps their hand move in a smooth and swift movement. They kissed with eyes closed and relish their taste. They let out uncontrollable moans as they reach the peak of their orgasms, quickening their hands' pace and turning the kiss into a hotter and wilder one.

Moaning each other's name, they explode their release and let it drip down their hands. "That was good." Tae commented in between his heavy breathes.

"Just good? Huh. Let me show you something better." Kook flashes a lustful smirk, causing Tae to bite his own lip. "Spread your legs."

Without any word said, Tae complied, spreading his legs wider with a meaningful smile on.

"You ready to be a bottom tonight?" ask Jungkook, swirling his cum-coated fingers on Tae's proud entrance.

"I hate to say this but, yeah, I am."

"Being a bottom ain't bad at all. You'll see why." And just like that, Jungkook push himself deep inside Tae's hole, causing Tae to whimper.

"Fuck..." Tae said with pained expression on, making Jungkook worry.

"Hyung? I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"Dang, you're literally a pain in the ass." Tae said and chuckle.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Jungkook carefully pull himself and push again halfway, replacing Tae's whimpers with sexy moans.

"Jungkook~" He moaned, wrapping his legs around Kook's waist. The younger lad lean in for a kiss as he bang himself, burying his length deep inside. "H-uh-hmm."

Tae fondle Kook's hair, pulling them sometimes when a mind-blowing pleasure hits him, arching his back and pumping his own dick.

Jungkook left his lips and proceed to his neck, biting and sucking on its skin, leaving red marks all over. His kisses went lower, reaching Tae's nipple. Jungkook then flutters his tongue and plays with it, sending tingling sensation all over Tae's body.

Jungkook moan and suddenly felt weak when he feels his second orgasm approaching. He thrust himself inside Tae in a deeper but slower pace, causing Tae to whine in frustration.

"Fuck me faster, Kook!"

With heavy breathing, Jungkook said "Don't you know how to say 'please'?"

Tae groan. "Fuck. Please!"

Jungkook straighten himself up, carrying half of Tae's weight and bangs himself in a faster pace, causing Tae to moan a mess. He supports Tae's body by grabbing him by the waist, tightening his grip when he reach his ecstasy.

"Fuck, hyung!" He let out a long and pleasured moan, thrusting few more inside to release his very last semen.

"Now that's better." Tae snickers and played with his tip, flinching when he touch his hole.

A loud thud surprised them both. A mad Yoongi enters the room but his expression change as his eyes shifted from naked Taehyung to naked Jungkook.

"So that's where the noise came from." Yoongi smirk, crossing his arms. "Explain why you're both naked."

"I'm doing my homework, hyung." Jungkook replied calmly, ignoring Tae's sharp gaze on him.

"Mind if we do a group study then? It'll be fun."

"Damn. Strip."