"Sleepy, huh?" [SOPE]

"Hoseok-ah, kindly hold this for me." Hoseok nodded and held Yoongi's bag. Yoongi opened the door and went inside.

"Hm. The room's nice. Just perfect." Hoseok said. Yoongi agreed with a nod.

They arranged their things and started working with their unfinished song.

"Hmm." Hoseok moaned as he stretched his arms.

"You can sleep if you want. This is almost done." Yoongi smiled at Hoseok.

"Be sure you have enough sleep too."

"Yeah. Sleep now. I will." Yoongi pats Hoseok's shoulder.

10 minutes has passed since Hobi left, Yoongi stopped and stared at the ceiling for a moment. "I'm  thirsty." He mumble to himself. He went to the kitchen near the bedroom to have some water but he heard a soft moan coming from the room.

He slowly opened the door saw Hoseok lying on the bed, masturbating himself with eyes closed.

With a smirk, Yoongi entered the room and went on top of Hoseok.

"H-hy-hyung. I- i ca-" Yoongi placed his index finger on Hoseok's lips.

"You naughty kid. Sleepy huh?" He again smirked before claiming Hoseok's lips.

He felt Hoseok's hand wandering inside his shirt. He pulled from the kiss and swiftly removed Hoseok's shirt.

"You're not just fast in rapping, also in removing clothes." Hoseok and chuckled and poked Yoongi's lips.

"I can hold my breath for 3 or more minutes. Let's see how long you can hold yours." Yoongi kissed him again in a more rough way. He bit Hoseok's lip and sucked it's blood. Hoseok tightly closes his eyes in pain and pleasure.

Their tongues are playing with each other. Enjoying the taste of their mixed saliva. The kiss turned into a more lustful one. Yoongi cupped Hoseok's face and deepen the kiss.

He pulled away and started to kiss Hobi's jawline down to his neck. He stopped and sniffed his scent.

"Your scent drives me crazy." And with that, he bit and sucked Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hair and curled it with his fingers. He moaned and bites his lower lip while rubbing his body against Yoongi.

Yoongi's traces Hoseok's neck down to his hard chest while giving Hoseok a seductive and lustful look.

He moved lower and placed his hand on Hoseok's clothed erected dick.

"Hard already?" Yoongi smiled to him and pulled down Hoseok's boxer using his teeth.

"Hyung~" Hoseok moaned and arched his back.

"Moan my name." Yoongi commanded as he grabbed Hoseok's dick.

"Y-yoongi hyung~ Uhm~" He closes his eyes when Yoongi started to bob his hand in a slow pace.

And as he moved his hand, he playfully licked the tip of it's head which made Hoseok groan louder.

Yoongi smirked and inserted it inside his mouth. Hoseok pushed himself up the bed to have better sight on what Yoongi is doing.

Yoongi looked at him as he trust his mouth deeper and faster making Hoseok bang his head backward in pleasure. "Yeah~ Ugh. Suck it! Fuck!" He exclaimed and thrust his hip to held Yoongi.

"I'm cumming Hyung!" Yoongi gave him a three forceful thrust before pulling away. "Fuck hyung! I'm almost there!" Hoseok cried out.

"Finish it." Yoongi said and placed Hoseok's hand on his dick. He masturbates himself and cummed. Yoongi kneeled down again and licked Hoseok's cum clean

He pushes Hobi back to bed and kissed his lips, letting him taste his own cum.

Yoongi pulled away and smiled. "Sleep now." He stood up but Hoseok grabs his hand.

"What about you? I want to please you too."

"You already did. You always do." He kissed Hobi's forehead. "I still have something to finish. Go and get some sleep. I love you little angel."

"I love you too sweet devil."