Ride Me [Hoseok X Reader]

" Ride Me "
[ Hoseok X Reader ]

+++

"More wine!" My friend, Miha, shouts to the bartender while waving her glass.

Me and my friend agreed to spend the night at the bar after a tiring day at work. We are still wearing our office uniforms which is a little uncomfortable for a place like this. Tight short skirt and white plain top, plus the high heels.

Miha is obviously drunk 'cause she keep on chuckling at the bartender who walks to our table.

"How about you miss?" He says and flashes me a smile. "Do you want anything?"

"You."

My eyes widen as the word came out suddenly. Am I drunk?!

"Me? Alright."

I gulp as he sit next to me and place his arm on the couch's backrest. He wave his hand to his co-worker to pass Miha's order.

I noticed the smell of his musky perfume that made him even sexier and hot. Oh my god. What am I saying.

"My name's Hoseok." He said right next to my ear making my whole body shiver. I just nod as I fail to utter a single word, still shock of what I said earlier.

"Are you not going to tell me your name?" He ask with a chuckle, moving his face closer to mine.

"A-ahm,"

"It's okay. I won't force you." He look at the crowd who's busy dancing, "Do you want to go to a more quiet place?"

"Yeah. Sure."

He brought me to a room with a dim red light and ask me to sit on the couch which I did. I place both my hands on my lap to cover some of my exposed skin. I hate this skirt. And why did I even agreed to be here with him?

"So, you want me, huh?" I can still clearly see the naughty smirk on his face despite the dim light. What have I brought myself into-?

"Uhm, about that-"

"I'll give you what you want."

"What?"

"We promised to give everything our customers want. And since you want me, I'll give you me."

"I- it's not what you think. It- it came out wrong-"

"Really? Prove it." My eyes widen as I felt his lips against my own, making soft and careful movements. It was a very light kiss as if of a feather's.

My lips are slightly parted after he pull away from the kiss. My brain says 'stop' but my body aches for more.

"Have you changed your mi-"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence when I slam my lips against his, hungry for a kiss. My arms automatically wrap around his nape and pulls him closer to me.

The corner of his lips form a smirk causing me to blush in both shame and excitement. I can't believe I'm kissing a random hot guy I barely even know.

"Hm~" a soft moan escapes my mouth as he bit my lower lip, taking the chance to slide his tongue inside and dominate my mouth.

Hoseok held my waist and placed me on his lap without even breaking the hot kiss.

His tongue skillfully explore my mouth and his hands did the same thing with my body, unbuttoning my blouse and tossing it away after.

He left my mouth and proceeds to kiss my neck which gives me a different kind of sensation. I grab his hair and pull them as I tilt my head sideward, giving him more access on my neck.