Inside [TaeKook]

• Inside •
[ Taehyung X Jungkook ]

+ + +

"Jungkook-ah.." Taehyung grin as I open the door for him, waving the usb in his hand.

I ignored him and went back on the bed and scroll through my laptop.

I saw him throw something beside the bed but I didn't bother to ask what it is.

"Ya! I downloaded some movies. They're new. Let's watch it!" And before I could even protest, he plugged his usb and played the the movie. He sat beside me and stare at me.

"Ya. Look at the screen, hyung. You're not here to watch me." I said and glared at him but he just smiled and giggled cutely. Why is he so adorable? Ok. Nevermind.

I heaved a sigh and turned my gaze on the screen.

Everything is black, until-

"Hmmmn~"

My adam's apple bobbed.
My mouth went ' o '
My eyes went wide.

"Hyung? What the--"

"Enjoy.." Taehyung whispered to my ear as he ruffles my hair with his fingers.

His hot breath makes me shiver as well as his touch.

"Ughh~" The lady moaned as the guy sucked her nipple, pushing her closer to the wall.

My mind says 'Don't look' but my dick says 'LOOK!'.

And I listened to my dick.

Sorry.

Hyung caught my attention as his lips touched my nape, he kisses it as light as a feather.

"Eoh-" I gasps as I felt his warm hand against my clothed manhood.

"Jeongguk~" He whispered huskily, caressing my length.

Instead of stopping him, my hand reached for his nape and caress his hair softly, moaning as his lips touched the back of my ear.

I felt his hand snake inside my boxer, stroking my tip with his finger.

"Hmmn~" I moan together with the lady in the screen. The sight of her being fucked from the back turned me on more and the way her breasts bounce as he thrust inside her.

"Hyung-" I gasp as he suck my neck hard.

I bit my lower lip as he start to pump his hand, tightening his grip on my cock.

My back arch and I turn my head to kiss his lips. He leaned closer to me and claimed my lips, kissing me rough and torridly.

"Ahh-" I groaned as he teasingly nibble against my lower lip, pulling it with his teeth.

I turn my body around and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his nape without even breaking the kiss.

I felt him smirk as I rub myself against his crotch. His arm wrapped around my waist and the other move to jerk my dick again.

Soft moans escape from me as he slid his tongue inside my mouth, sucking and rubbing his tongue against mine.

I bit his lower lip as I feel myself close to orgasm.

"Fuck-" I groan as he move his hand away, and left my lips also, proceeding to my jaw line down to my neck.

"I want you inside me." I whisper, tilting my head to give him more access.

I wince as he nibble on my neck and kissed it after.

He look at me as he gently push me down the bed, him on my top.

"Then let me in.." He whispered back, kissing my lips again as he pull down my boxer, tossing it away.

He stare at me as he remove his boxer, revealing his hard af dick.

I gulp as I stare at it. "I-isn't it too big for me?" My cheeks burn as I hear myself. What a stupid question.

He chuckled and shook his head. "It'll be fine, baby."

My eyes widen. "Baby?"

"Yes. And... call me... Daddy."

Oh shit.

"O-okay."

He raises his brow,

"Daddy." I added, causing him to smirk.

He spread my legs and positioned himself, getting a bottle beside the bed. So that's what he threw earlier.

"What's that?"

"Lube. It'll help us enjoy." He smile as he puts some on my hole and on his manhood. I twitched as I felt he slap my thigh.

"Ugh!" I groan and bit my lower lip as he rub his tip against my entrance.

"This'll hurt a little."

And after he said that, he thrust himself inside me and didn't move.

I shut my eyes tight as I feel the pain growing down my hole. I felt a liquid flow down my cheek followed by Taehyung's soft touch.

"Shhh. You'll get used to it." He smile at me causing me to smile back.

He again kiss me, but in a slow and passionate way.

I moan as he start to thrust inside me slowly and gently. He guided my legs and wrap them around his waist making it easier for him to thrust deep inside me.

I felt his tip touched something inside me that caused me to get more arouse.

My hand move to jerk my own self, pumping it in the same rhythm he thrust inside me.

"That's right, baby." Hyung whisper huskily as he pull away from the kiss and glance at my hand.

He trails my jawline with his tongue down to my ear, nibbling onto my earlobe.

My free hand grab a handful of his hair and gently pull them making him groan.

His thrust became forceful but it doesn't hurt that much anymore. The pain I felt before is now covered with pleasure.

His skin slam against my butt cheek which creates a pleasurable music. His sexy and deep moans causes me to be more aroused.

He now kiss my chest and flickers his tongue against my nipple, making me twitched at the sudden sensation.

He deepens his pace and his breath became heavier.

"I'm c-close-" he managed to say in between his moans.

I just answered him with a moan as I pump my hand deeper, also close to orgasm.

"Fuckk-" He exclaimed as he cum inside me, pulling his dick slowly, causing his liquid to flow over my thigh.

I shut my eyes tight as I pump my hand more- but Tae spank my it away and puts my cock inside his mouth, bobbing his head deep and fast.

"Fuck!" I yell and grab his hair, thrusting my self deeper inside his mouth. I felt him gag but I didn't bother.

My dick went deep inside his throat and I cummed.

He pulled away and spits the cum on the bed when his phone suddenly rings. "Fuck it."

He wink at me before answering the call, "Hyung- Eoh. Oh. Okay.. We're on our way."

He hang up and pulled you. "Come. Let's take a quick bath. You don't want to smell like cum, right?"

I punch his shoulder as we walk inside the bathroom.

+ + +

"You two look fresh huh." Yoongi said as we enter the dance room, all eyes on us.

"Of course." Tae answered.

Jimin walk towards me and nudge my shoulder.

"Ya. Walk steady if you don't want others to notice you just got fucked- ah!"

"Shut up." I kick his leg. He starts to laugh together with Tae while the others look at me suspiciously.

I just smile at them and act normally.

-END-