Possessive [Yoongi X Reader]

• POSSESSIVE •

pos·ses·sive - \pə-ˈze-siv also -ˈse-\

: not willing to share things with or lend things to other people
: wanting all of someone's attention and love

+ + +

[ Yoongi x Reader ]

"You mean like this?" You ask and bended your lower body more.

Jimin laughed even louder. You frown.

"Ya! Just show me how it's done."

"Okay. Okay." He stood beside you and started to dance, making your mouth agape in awe.

"Get it?" He ask, brushing his hair up. Damn-

"E-eoh. Yeah. Get it."

"Really-? Show me then." He raises his brow as he crossed his arms.

You roll your eyes, "You don't believe me huh?"

You flip your hair which causes him to chuckle. You dance gracefully, careful not to make any mistake.

You gasp as you felt his hand on your waist, smiling as you turn to look at him.

"That was great." He said, not even removing his hand on you.

"T-thanks." You blush.

"I wish we could dance more, but," you follow the direction to where his finger points- the door.

A guy leaning his shoulder against the door frame, with eyes glaring at you.

"See you later." Jimin said and wink as Yoongi pulls you out of the room.

"Y-yoongi-ah. I-it's not what you think." You started.

He keeps his grip around your wrist, dragging you inside his studio and locks the door behind him.

"Why are you there in the first place?" He calmly said, sitting on the chair beside his desk.

"You weren't here when I arrived. So I thought you're practicing but you're not. Then he offers to teach some dance step and I let him and he-"

"Enough. I've heard enough."

You bit your lower lip. "Yoongi-ah... Mianhae."

He wave his hand, telling you to come closer to him, and so you did.

"Did you like it when he touched you?" He ask, wrapping his arms around your waist as he pulls you closer to him, causing your legs touched the front of the chair and his legs are now in between yours.

"N-no. Of course not."

"Hm. You better not." He turn you around and made you sit on his lap.

The touch of his lips against your nape causes you to shiver.

"Yoongi-ah~"

"I'm the only one who's allowed to please you. Understand?" He said with his voice full of authority.

"Yes." You replied.

"Your body belongs to me," He began to kiss the back of your ear as his hand snake inside your shirt.

You bit your lower lip to prevent yourself from moaning.

"Every inch of you is mine." His hand moves to cup your breast, squeezing it after.

"You're body is my domain."

He held you by the neck as he continues to kiss your nape down to your shoulder, leaving red marks on almost every part of it.

He later remove your shirt, leaving your breasts covered with bra.

His other hand moves it's way down to your clothed private part, rubbing his fingers in small circles.