Betrayal [Jungkook X Naeun ]

· Betrayal ·
[ Jungkook X Naeun ]

+++

She went off her bed and did her morning routine. It's Saturday and her boyfriend, Jaehwan, invited her over to his house.

Exact 8 o'clock when she heard a knock on her apartment's door. The towel is the only thing that covers her body, but she didn't mind because it's her boyfriend, for sure.

With a smile, she opened the door.

"Hey." The man greeted with a devilish grin on his face. She watch how his gaze move to examine her figure.

"What are you doing here?"

But instead of answering her question, the man entered her room and closed the door behind him, making sure it's locked.

"Answer me, Jungkook!"

His grin grew wider and his fingers roam against Naeun's flawless shoulder. She felt her body shiver, but she ignored it.

"I am here to visit you. I've missed you." Jungkook, with the grin still on his face, said and walk around her, not even removing his eyes on her .

Naeun follows Jungkook's movement as if she doesn't want to detached from the man's captivating gaze.

"Missed me? Oh, please. If you are here to mend our past relationship, well, sorry. I am in love with Jaehwan and you can't change that." She said and crossed her arms. This time, she shift her eyes away from the evil man.

"I'm not here to mend our relationship," He said causally and stood in front of her. Naeun raised a brow as if she's asking him to continue, "I'm actually here to ruin your relationship."

And without any second to waste, Jungkook did what he's been wanting to do.

He slam his lips against her and savor the taste of her.

Naeun tried to push him away but he's way too strong. She bit Jungkook's lower lip which she thought would cause him pull away but he didn't, instead, she felt the corner of Jungkook's lips raise.

She gasp as she felt the cold breeze against her now naked body, followed by Jungkook's naughty hand.

"Jungkook please..." She mumbled in between the kisses she's been trying to escape.

"Hush. Free yourself, baby. I know you want this too." Jungkook whisper against her ear, causing her to shiver again.

His kisses shift towards the lady's neck which made her moan. Naeun covered her mouth in disbelief. She betrayed herself and Jaehwan.

Her thoughts were cut as she felt Jungkook's hand giving her butt cheek a good squeeze. Her hands move around Jungkook's neck and fondled against his hair. She titled her head to give the man more access to her neck.

Another hand landed on her breast and naughtily rub her nipple causing her to release another moan. "Jungkook~"

She can't help but moan as the sensation grew hotter. She let herself be drown away by the man in front of her.

Without breaking the kiss, Jungkook carried her and brought her to her bed.

She lay flat on her back and watches how Jungkook gets naked. Naeun lick her lower lip as she stare at his perfectly toned muscles. His biceps, chest and hard abs.

She felt her cheek blush as Jungkook saw her lustful gaze towards him, "Like what you see?"

Naeun nod her head while licking the tip of her finger, getting more excited as Jungkook starts to unbuckle his belt. He turn to look at her and said,"Will it be much better if you do this for me?"