three

Day 2

"Who the hell is this?" I asked. I swear, if everything is happening the way it happened in my dream, i'd kill myself so no one would get hurt.

"You know who I am, Taeyong. Day 1, is done. Let's see what'll happen tomorrow" Then he hunged up. Fck! I saved the number under the name 'Black' Don't judge me i'm weak with names. It's mysterious, that's why its black. Our manager took care of Ten, so I went back to our dorms after he arrived.

I went to my room and took a shower. I let the my hair cover my face. I can't believe all of this is happening. After 6 frickin' months of peace now this happens. Seriously, what I have done to you world? I ran my hand through my hair, i looked at the mirror afterwards.

'I'll make sure no one gets killed this time' i turned of the shower. I realised, Doyoung is next. I need to be more alarmed for what's gonna happen next. i went out the bathroom and then got dressed.

Next day. Morning came. We all gathered to the cafeteria of the building of our dorm. I kept staring at Doyoung, then at my phone, god this is nervewracking.

I was about to put one spoonful of rice in my mouth when my phone rang, i quickly stood up when I saw who it was. Me, standing up gathered a lot of attention, which I ignored and went out of the building.

I answered. "What?" I asked. Then I heard chuckling. "what do you say, taeyong? want to meet up?" He says

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Then I just realised something. I went to the cafetiria, and looked for someone. He's not here.

"Looking for someone?" says on the other line. I went back out again. "Who the fck are you?" I didn't want to shout, i might gather too much attention from the people around here.

"You'll know soon. I can see you" he said. My eyes widened a bit and then I looked around. I see no one.

"11 o'clock" he says, i looked to that direction. And there he was, wearing a black hood, i can't see his whole face but his mouth is showing a smirk.

"Meet me at the back of the building"

TO BE CONTINUED

an; first of all, i need to apologize to all of you for being inactive without telling you all. i just got caught up in school, specially tests are coming. i might update again this saturday or sunday maybe. this week is exam day that's why. This was made on the the spot so bare wt me if there are typos and errors :)

Here is an update so sorry for this crappy update. Please don't leave this story, i'll try to update every now and then. thank you and enjoy!! :)