six

Day 4

"Hyung, I'll just buy some snacks. I'll be back soon" I hear Lucas say. "Okay" I said. He nodded and left. Why am I feeling unusual about Lucas going out? There's no way he could get involve in this. He's not even in my dream.

Then I heard a knock. "Hyung, let's talk" It was Jaehyun. "Okay, about what?" i asked. Then he showed me the post it I saw in Renjun and Chenle's room. Oh shoot.

Author

Lucas left the building, he walked to a near convinience store. Before he could even arrive, not far away from the store he saw some guys im uniform beating someone up.

"Hey!" Lucas shouted. Making the 4 guys turn. "Let him go" He said seriously. "Or what pretty boy?" The guy mocked. Lucas calmed down before he gets mad, he stared at the guy "You don't wanna know" he whispered and passed by him hitting his shoulder.

He helped the guy up, on the other side X was watching. The 4 guys just left when they realized who they were dealing with. The 4 guys passed by X when suddenly he pulled one of them

"10000 won each for all you, beat that guy up" X said. The guy looked at his friends. "We might get in trouble, he's a famous person" said the guy. "You won't. He will get in trouble not you guys" They accepted the money, and walked back to the direction of Lucas.

"Are you okay?" asked Lucas to the guy. He nodded, Lucas was about to say something when someone tapped his shoulder, he turned and the guy punched him. Then the other 3 suddenly started kicking him when he fell down. The boy who was saved quickly ran to get help.

Lucas kicked one of the guy's leg, he quickly stood up and punched the guy near him. Then he did the same again to the guy who punched him first, he fell down. Lucas went on top of him, and grabbed his collar and was about to punch him again when a whistle was heard. "sht" Lucas cussed under his breathe.

The police pulled him away from the guy. The 3 guys quickly ran away from the scene and went to X, he smirked and gave them their money. Then he left.

Lucas

"You're in big trouble young men" said the police. great, awhile ago I was craving for ice cream now I'm going to jail. They dragged me to their car, and put handcuffs on me. "Officer, are this handcuffs really necessary?" I asked politely.

"You might do something stupid" he said. I can't even get mad at him for saying that. We got inside the car. After a couple of minutes we arrived at the station.

TO BE CONTINUED