Chapter Four - Blood Stains

June 2, 2013

She played with the tissue in her hand as more tears poured helplessly out of her swollen up eyes. With the coffee table now covered in used tissues and an empty tissue box, Julie was a complete mess. Henry hurried into the kitchen to the smell of something burning. "Julie, the bacon." He said softly at first. When his wife did not respond, he realize that he had not heard him. "Julie, THE BACON!" He yelled out loud, running over to the frying pan and turning off the heat. Julie finally came to and looked at her husband, who carefully took out the bacon and gently put them onto a plate. "I know things are a mess right now. But at least try to focus on what's happening around you, Julie." He said calmly. With his hands resting on his hips, he walked toward his wife and gave her a little hug from behind. "It's okay. We'll find our daughter soon." "How can you be so sure?" Julie's voice was hoarse. "She's our baby girl. She's brave and strong, just like her mother." He held her even tighter as she chuckled under her breath. "She'll be fine."

"Mornin' sunshine!" JG woke up in astonishment to find Reina standing across the room, leaning against the wall. Sunlight from the little, dusty window on the next wall lit up the room and she could see her foster sister clearly. Although it was still a bit dark. She came closer to Judy with her hands deep inside her hoodie pockets. "Sleep well?" She asked, stopping at a distance. Damn. Judy had not realized that she fell asleep. She realized that at some point the previous night, her eyelids felt heavy and she needed to rest them. "You didn't answer my question." Reina said. "Huh?" "Did you sleep well, Judy?" A little louder this time. No. "Of course." Judy grinned, not wanting to let Reina win. If she said yes, Reina would succeed in making JG suffer the previous night. "I see." She walked around the chair that Judy was tied on, looking at her wrists and feet. "Tied pretty tight there, am I right?" She said with a soft giggle. "Hurts a lot, doesn't it?" "Not really." JG was indeed, quite courageous. "Oh please. Your lies won't work with me." Reina bent down from behind and pressed her left cheek against Judy's right one. She rubbed it and softly whispered, "I want your soft skin." Then she touched her arm, slowly moving it up to her wrists, where the ropes were tightly tied around. "I want these arms." She walked around the chair again and came face-to-face with JG, coming closer to her until their noses touched. She smiled, an evil smile. Then she tilted her head to one side, making themselves be in an awkward kissing position. "I want these lips." She rubbed JG's soft lips with her finger tips, making Judy feel obnoxiously uncomfortable. She shook her head to get Reina's fingers off of her lips. "Stop being gay." She told her. "What do you want?" "You." Reina replied. JG raised an eyebrow, cracking up into a little laugh. "I said stop being gay." "I wanna be you. To live like you. Act like you. Be completely you. That's what I want." Reina moved several steps back. "I don't understand, Ray-ray." JG said with a little bit of laughter in her voice. Reina laughed. "Oh, don't worry." There was that evil smile again, creeping JG out. "You will, soon enough."

That same evening, Judy sat on the chair she was tied onto, tired of shaking and struggling to get lose from the ropes. The ropes were hurting her wrists and feet now, and she could not tolerate the pain anymore. She was hungry too. Reina had not fed her since she brought her to the junk. Not even a glass of water. She heard the door unlocking. At first, all she could see was a shadow, walking down the stairs. Then she saw Reina coming down, with her big boots thudding on the floor. "Hungry, Judy?" She asked. Judy looked up at the woman, expecting her to have a food tray or something of the sort, but damn. She held nothing. In came Richard from behind, with a little lunch box in his right hand and a tiny water bottle in his left. Yes! "Feed her dad. I don't want her to die of hunger." Reina held Judy's chin and moved her face upwards so that their eyes could meet. "No, not just yet. I have a lot planned for you, Judy. It's your birthday anyway." She wore black leather gloves which Judy thought were pretty cute, actually. The next move caught her off-guard. JG watched in horror as Reina raised up her right hand, balling it into a fist. Then smack! She punched Judy, right in the nose. Blood immediately started pouring from her broken nose, which hurt like hell. Fuck! Another punch, this time on her cheek, close to her lips. Blood came from her mouth too, as her eyes watered in pain. She groaned in anger and agony as Reina forcefully ripped off the gray t-shirt Judy was wearing. Now revealing the black crop top she wore underneath, she eyed Reina in confusion as she held her T-shirt firmly in her hands. Then she rubbed Judy's face with it, leaving blood stains on the gray shirt. "Ugh... what are you up to?" JG managed to ask. "You don't need to know everything, Judy." Reina replied. Then she covered her head with the hood on her black leather jacket and walked towards the staircase that led up to the basement door. "Watch her for me, would ya? There's somethin' I need to take care of." She ordered her father. Then she disappeared up the stairs, with JG's shirt still in her hands. Judy thought hard about what Reina was planning. Then she looked up at Richard, who now stood right in front of her and looked huge up close. "Time for dinner." He said with his loud voice, which startled Judy.