Chapter 14

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Aprils POV

"You!" Louis pointed to Harry. "How could you do that to Nicole!" He asked. Harry groaned and put his head in his hands. This is what it has been like for the past half an hour. Louis drilling us about what he had walked in on. "Louis, we all know none of use have liked Nicole so why do you care?" Harry asked. "Just because we don't like her doesn't mean you can cheat on her! She's a girl, she has feelings. How would you like it if you had been cheated on?" He asked. "And you! How would you like it if you and had were together and he cheated on you?" Louis said sternly. "Okay! Just stop, what do you want us to say? 'Oh we so sorry Louis, it won't happen again?' Hmm? Sorry to inform you, it will happen. I love April and April loves me. It's going to happen whether you like it or not!" Harry yelled.

Both of the boys looked at each other, rage clear in both of them. "If you both loved each other so much, why aren't you both together?" Louis snarled. "April is looking out of us and me! How would it look to the media if I had left Nicole while she is away? How would it look if I jumped straight on to April? April doesn't want the bad publicity for us!" Harry explained.

"Okay, stop both of you. I've had enough. Louis, we are adults. We will do as we please. Harry, Louis is your best friend. In away he is looking out for you. Okay, now both of you just stop!" I said, getting up and leaving the room.

I walked into the room and laid on the bed. I sighed. Why does everything have to be so hard? Why can't everything be simple. I'm pulled out of my own little world when I hear the voice I dread the most. "Harry baby! I missed you so much." Nicole screeched. I got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen so I can eat, well eavesdrop mostly. "Hey babe, I missed you too! I didn't think you were coming back for another few days." Harry said, disappointedly. I smiled knowing Harry didn't want her to come back.

"I wanted to surprise you." Nicole smiled. Louis and I looked at each other, he gave me a look at said 'you're lucky I walked in on you and not her.' I signed and nodded. Harry and Nicole walked into their bedroom leaving me and Louis. "You're so lucky." Louis said shaking his head. "Yeah." I smiled weakly. "You really love him, don't you?" Louis asked. "With all my heart." I smiled.

Louis and I continued talking about Harry and I until Harry walked out in his briefs. There's no telling what they had done. I smiled weakly at Harry as he walked past me to get to the fridge.

A blood curdling scream came from Harry's room, like always Harry dropped what he was doing and ran in there to see what Nicole was screaming about now.

"HARRY! Why the hell is there girls clothes on the bathroom floor!" Nicole screamed. "Nicole, I can explain." Harry said. Oh fuck. We are busted. Nicole walked out of their room. "You can explain? Well go on then!" She yelled. Harry looked at me. I quickly shook my head. "Well?" Nicole demanded. Harry froze, he didn't know what to do. "April used his bathroom, her is broken and ours was all taken." Louis said saving mine and Harry's arses. "Oh. Okay. Harry baby, I'm sorry for over reacting." Nicole said as she cuddled up to Harry. Looking at Harry and Nicole, a tear slipped from my eye. I quickly turned away so he wouldn't see.

Once again they had walked into their bedroom leaving Louis and I. "April, don't worry about her. He loves you. I can see that now." Louis said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you, Louis." I smiled and hugged him back. "Why are you thanking me?" He asked. "Because you just saved mine and Harry's arses." I replied. "I did it because I know how much it would have hurt the both of you if she found out." He smiled.

I only now realise, I truly do love Harry with all my heart. I want him to be mine, I can't stand to see him with Nicole. He needs to tell her, I can't handle this anymore and it hasn't even been 2 weeks. This needs to end or his relationship does, in a way Louis was right. Nicole has feelings as well, as much as we all hate her, Harry and I can't treat her the way we are. I sighed.

A/N

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Comment if you want a dedication!

Let me know what you all thought of this chapter!

I'm doing dedications starting from this chapter! The first person to get a dedication is..... Roseyredblush! Reason being; from the beginning she has made me want to update more, her commenting makes me happy knowing someone is loving my story!