Chapter One

(A/N) I don't expect to get a lot of reads on this story considering I have like no fans, and this is my first time writing a story using wattpad. But let's give it a shot. feedback is very encouraged :D. And I love you if you read my story, hopefully it's a good one (: xxx.

*Two years earlier*

Aira’s P.O.V

“Aria we’re going to be late!” Rose screamed from the kitchen. “I’ll be down in a minute!” I yelled back at her.

 I looked myself in the mirror one last time. I was wearing skinny jeans, a floral tank top, and sandals; my long brown hair landed just above my belly button and was made into loose wavy curls of perfection, my natural colored make-up looked good and I had to admit I looked pretty sexy if I say so myself. Tonight was the night of the One Direction concert my two best friends were taking me to.

I ran down the stairs and was greeted by two angry looking girls.“Took you long enough Aria! If we miss the ferry I will rip your head off!” Liz said with anger in her tone of voice. She was always the loud and somewhat violent one, yet she would never hurt a fly.

“Sorry but I had to make sure I looked perfect, I mean what If we run into them!” I said.

“I doubt that will happen and if we do they will only give us a quick hello and then be on their way” Liz said rationally.

“Come on you two stop your bickering, grab your bags and get in the car!”

All of us got into the car and we drove off to the ferry since the concert was being held at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and we lived in New York. We would be spending the night at the hotel and coming home the next day. Rose and Liz we blasting music and singing along the whole ride there. Rose was driving and Liz was in the passenger seat while I sat in the back.

During the ride to the ferry I kind of blanked out. All I could think about was seeing the famous boys of One Direction that I love oh-so-much. We were even lucky enough to get front row seats, I mean come on! Front row? I was nearly shaking and we haven’t even arrived yet! All I could think of was Harry Styles. I mean yes, I love every single one of the boys, but I always had a sweet spot for the curly haired goofy kid with the big green eyes that anyone could get lost in.

I was snapped out of my day dream when Rose was yelling at me to get out of the car and come onto the boat. I followed my two favorite girls up the steps and to the top of the boat. We took our seats and immediately began to talk away.

“I still can’t believe we won these front row tickets! I mean the boys will be able to see us! We will be so close that we can count their eyelashes! Oh my god I’m going to have an anxiety attack!” Liz said almost hyperventilating.

“Liz honey, calm down you’re scaring me a bit, it’s not that big of a deal they are regular people just like us” Rose said trying to sooth Liz.

Rose was a very comforting and down to earth type of person. You could always go to her for advice and you could tell her absolutely anything. She was perfect in my eyes. Perfect body. Perfect hair. Beautiful smile and personality. Everyone would always go crazy for her at school.  

Me on the other hand, I wasn’t even close to perfect. I wasn’t fat but I wasn’t thin either. My hair was usually a mess, but somehow it suited me. I was quite short, only about 5’, 5’1” the most. I had piercing green orbs that turned into a golden color closer to my pupil. My personality had to be my best feature. I was sort of a party animal, all I ever wanted to do was go out and have some fun, be spontaneous. I was never really the one to worry about “what if we get caught” or “should I really be doing this?” I lived by the rule ‘live for the moment and worry about the consequences in the morning’. I guess you could say the motto Y.O.L.O fits me very well.