Chapter Three

(A/N) Sorry for all the POV changes, but you kind of have to see both POVs to really understand what’s going on.

Aria’s POV

As we were walking out of the club all of realization hit me. I was going with Harry Styles back to his room to do the unthinkable. I started to get really nervous, my palms were sweating and I was shaking a bit. I’ve had sex before, but only once, and I had just met Harry; we were moving too fast.

But, my hormones were out of control right now. All my body wanted to do was rip his clothes off and have him bang me against the wall. On the other hand, my brain was telling me that I was stupid for telling him I would go with him. I was sexually frustrated and confused, not a good combination. Harry must’ve noticed the look on my face because he spoke up.

“Babe, are you ok? You seem a bit tense.” Harry asked with a concerned look.

“I- I’m fine.” I said with a reassuring smile. I lied. I was nowhere near fine. My heart was racing and I didn’t know what to do. This was Harry fucking Styles we’re talking about. I mean, a normal girl from a small town in New York doesn’t just run into a pop star and have them be interested in her. But, it looks like my time was up for thinking because we were currently standing in front of Harry’s hotel room.

Harry’s POV

When Aria said “Let’s go” I was in complete shock she nearly had to drag me out of the club. I didn’t think my ridiculous flirting would actually work on someone like her. She seemed to be a very independent woman that stood up for herself, and didn’t give in too easily.

When she was dancing on me in the club I knew exactly what I wanted to do to her, and I think she knew it too. But now that it has turned into reality I was second guessing myself. Was this really what I wanted? I would much rather take her back to my hotel room and just cuddle up and watch a movie.

Wait, why am I being selfish? I should be thinking about Aria. Is this was she truly wanted? I didn’t want some girl that would just have sex with a man she just met. But she was a fan of me, and I certainly didn’t want that. The last thing I want is to have a crazy fan sleep with me and then tell the whole world. God, I don’t know what to do. I then looked down to see Aria with a worried look on her face. Maybe she was as nervous as I was.

“Babe, are you ok? You seem a bit tense.” I asked concerned about her feelings.

“I’m fine.” She said with that stunning smile of hers.

 And then I realized that she wanted to go through with this, and if it’s what she wanted, than it would be what I would give her. Before I knew it we were standing in front of my hotel room door and she was waiting for me to open the door.

Aria’s POV

He finally opened the door and we both walked inside with him locking the door behind us. My breath hitched when I heard the door lock, this was really happening.

“You can sit on the couch, I’ll be back in a second” He said and disappeared into the bathroom. Harry had a hotel suite, which came with a living room, a kitchen and a bedroom; what I’m trying to say here is his room was fucking huge. I sat on the couch looking in the mirror fixing myself. I made sure my hair was good and I looked presentable. When I was done fixing myself Harry returned from the bathroom.

Harry’s POV

I let Aria into my room and excused myself to the bathroom. I was so nervous that I was nearly sick to my stomach. What if she just wanted to fuck ‘Harry Styles from One Direction’ and be done with me? That is not even close to what I wanted. I know I have barley known her for more than 8 hours, but there was something about her that made me want her so much and I couldn’t figure it out.